Reviews for Inclined to Be
Guest chapter 4 . 14h
Um... I'm tempted to say, "This is great," and leave it at that. Because in all honesty, it really is. It's more than great, in fact. Complex plot? Grammar? Intriguing and addicting story? All present and accounted for. I really can't say more, as I'm not in any position to offer advice or critique for the work.

I feel that I want a sequel, but I don't think this story needs one.

Thank you for this fic!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
I really loved your story! Keep on writing! You're brilliant at it!
Life's Journey chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
What was the story you mentioned stealing the idea of the markings from? I'm interested. Amazing story by the way.
LDK chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Interesting story, I really liked the dynamic between Ed and Dumbledore. It was interesting to read Albus, not as the all-powerful man, but as a student. Personally I think it would have been a better story if he died, him returning to Amestris with Ed is cute, heart warming... But it feels like it's a slight cop-out. This is simply my opinion of course, which probably differs from others. I would love to read the meeting between Ed and his old friends/family, especially after his immense changes and in your writing style which holds mastery over conveying emotions, but I did like where it ended here. Short, and sweet. Thank you for writing this story, I loved reading it and I know I will be reflecting on the 'what ifs' and the 'what happens next' for some time.
Rosario545675 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Please, please continue this, even if only the look on mustang's face. I could only imagine... This story is awesome! I need more! v
IcyLady chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Weird, certainly weird, but... interesting.

For sure the best FMA / HP crossover I've seen so far! Thanks for sharing )
Latias876 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I was wondering... Can you please add an epilogue or something to show Ed & Al seeing each other again? And maybe introducing Albus? Please? :3
LadyEnterprize chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I really love this story, your Ed is really interesting and the way you've woven him into the Harry Potter world is amazing.

In fact, I love it so much I even made a graphic for it if you're interested:

ladyenterprize

/post/89163049312/inclined-to-be-by-s-n-rainsworth-x
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
U should write a sequel it would be interesting. Loved the story and for some reason I even started crying ( a single tear) and I don't usually cry when iread stories.
DoodlingPlume chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Great story... very emotional and unique as well. Great Job!
Complexitea chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I love it! I really hope there's a sequel: there's so many different ways this can go! You answered all my questions in that last A/N except for one. What happens next?! Thanks for writing! I will proceed to check out your other stories. :3
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for the fic, I loved it a lot.
Good work! A sequel with what happens next would be like candy!
Coolplot chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
The plot to this was definitely unique and itt was very well written. I would LOVE for at least another chapter though, for the reunion of ed/al/winry/mustang ect. To see how much he has changed while only a year has passed for everyone else... Consider it? Thanks for writing!:)
Regina lunaris chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
I Loved your story! Great Job! Poor Ed though! I'm glad he got back home though! I really really loved it!
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Yes, sequel is wanted. :)