Reviews for Inclined to Be
Life's Journey chapter 4 . 5/18
What was the story you mentioned stealing the idea of the markings from? I'm interested. Amazing story by the way.
LDK chapter 4 . 3/12
Interesting story, I really liked the dynamic between Ed and Dumbledore. It was interesting to read Albus, not as the all-powerful man, but as a student. Personally I think it would have been a better story if he died, him returning to Amestris with Ed is cute, heart warming... But it feels like it's a slight cop-out. This is simply my opinion of course, which probably differs from others. I would love to read the meeting between Ed and his old friends/family, especially after his immense changes and in your writing style which holds mastery over conveying emotions, but I did like where it ended here. Short, and sweet. Thank you for writing this story, I loved reading it and I know I will be reflecting on the 'what ifs' and the 'what happens next' for some time.
Rosario545675 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Please, please continue this, even if only the look on mustang's face. I could only imagine... This story is awesome! I need more! v
IcyLady chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Weird, certainly weird, but... interesting.

For sure the best FMA / HP crossover I've seen so far! Thanks for sharing )
Latias876 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I was wondering... Can you please add an epilogue or something to show Ed & Al seeing each other again? And maybe introducing Albus? Please? :3
LadyEnterprize chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I really love this story, your Ed is really interesting and the way you've woven him into the Harry Potter world is amazing.

In fact, I love it so much I even made a graphic for it if you're interested:

ladyenterprize

/post/89163049312/inclined-to-be-by-s-n-rainsworth-x
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
U should write a sequel it would be interesting. Loved the story and for some reason I even started crying ( a single tear) and I don't usually cry when iread stories.
DoodlingPlume chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Great story... very emotional and unique as well. Great Job!
SugaryTea chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I love it! I really hope there's a sequel: there's so many different ways this can go! You answered all my questions in that last A/N except for one. What happens next?! Thanks for writing! I will proceed to check out your other stories. :3
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for the fic, I loved it a lot.
Good work! A sequel with what happens next would be like candy!
Coolplot chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
The plot to this was definitely unique and itt was very well written. I would LOVE for at least another chapter though, for the reunion of ed/al/winry/mustang ect. To see how much he has changed while only a year has passed for everyone else... Consider it? Thanks for writing!:)
Regina lunaris chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
I Loved your story! Great Job! Poor Ed though! I'm glad he got back home though! I really really loved it!
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Yes, sequel is wanted. :)
MagicoftheWorld chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
How long was he gone? Was it like a couple years or months? If it was a couple years did anything happen like marriage and promotions?
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I must say I am completely confused. This has got to be the most greatest story in the world. I love how it ends with a beginning. Are you going to do a sequel? Though I would most definitely want you to write a sequel, it does seem to really fit. If you did, it should end in even more question. I thank you for writing this.