Reviews for Black Shadow, Piercing Light
orchid14 chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
You're a talented writer. Unfortunately I don't really enjoy the characterization of Tomoe (I like Tomoe to be evil and a betrayer like in canon) and Kaoru believing in God, so sadly I have to stop here. Thanks for the story!
orchid14 chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Very sad and intriguing story, I loved it. There were several typos you should fix though, such as
"bid"-"big", "here"-"hear", "prisons"-"prisoners", "breath"-"breathe", "loose"-"lose".
TOSoldtimer chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
This is a really great fic. Ten years in prison was much worse for him than ten years as a Rurouni - but he still ends up at the dojo with Karou. And the whole gang is turning up. Too bad you seem to have abandoned this fascinating piece.
Your Kenshin in prison reminds me of the 2012 live action film - the scene where he gets thrown in jail. He's stuck in this cold little cell with nothing but the floor, trying to catch the dripping rainwater in his rice bowl. Finally he just gives up and huddles in the corner. Like your Kenshin in the "hole". And Karou comes to meet him when they let him out. Hope you saw it. Maybe the two new sequels coming out this summer will inspire you to contine this fic!
Pinay chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
I love it. I wanted to say "ditto" with kokoronagomu's comment/review. Thanks!
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 10/30/2009
this is well written and interesting- then there wasn't anymore. it happens every time, i get emotionally involved with a story and then... it was left unfinished /

i was curious what kuragosa was doing checking out kaoru's group and if he was the one who was watching kenshin rolling around in the rain.

it's been so long since you've last updated this extremely captivating story. you are a very talented artist, painting worlds, people and emotions with your words, and with those words, you carry us to places only in your imagination... but when you withhold your words, we are plummeted onto the sharp rocks of reality... slowly we crawl upright; clutching at the cruel cliff we were hanging by, our minds battered and bloody, we plead, we shout, "PLEASE FINISH THIS! please...PLEASE!"

i hope this finds you happy, healthy, and successful. i know it's been a long time but, if you would consider taking the time to complete this fic, your readers who have clicked the 'story alert' button will be joyous, but anyone else who stumbles upon this in the future will also rejoice.

if not we will all cry!

i would love to see you start writing again. if there is anything i can do (twist your ar...) to persuade you to continue writing; anything i could do to assist you within my capabilities to help you toward that goal. healthy incentive to update. -i am not above bribery P

chocolate coma

12 oz silken tofu

12 oz melted chocolate chips

whipped to a fluffy froth

refrigerate till cold ~yummy!

please, please! (nor am i above begging)

thank you for the delightful journeys through your imagination.

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

wander through my gallery and favorites- feel free to fondle anything that strikes your fancy.
Michelle1Lauren chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
more please
K chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
This is a very enjoyable AU story. I really like how you've developed things, and look forward to seeing the intrigue develop. I am particularly anticipating Kenshin's reaction when he is contacted by the people restarting The Affliction.
Mellod chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
hello! I really enjoyed reading this fic so far, and I hope you continue, so good luck!
tcl7189 chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
Really like this story plot...mature and well thought out...can't wait for the next chapter...
demonfeathers chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
I hope you continue with this piece.

It's original and I love how you change the characters without really changing them at all.

Please update soon.
Chris's girl 14 chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
Awesome chappy! Looking forward to more!
shadow of the lost chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
oh! please update soon! this story is really good!
evilteddybear chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
It's excellent work and even if there wasn't a cliffhanger intended I still feel as if I've hit one. It's too late at night for a coherent review, so just THANK YOU for all your time and effort!

(I am just anticipating how Misao and Kenshin will react to each other, did they know their old identities? I want to see whether or not Kenshin completely looses it when he faces Jineh, and if the only place he can get a weapon from is the government? The anticipation!)
sulou chapter 10 . 4/2/2008
Love this fic - looking forward to reading more.
keleos chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Aw! I'm soo excited you started to update again! It makes me really happy, cuz this is an amazing fanfiction, and you're an awesome writer! aand the plot thickens! Haha, wonder what sano has planned for kenshin, hehehe

I love the K/K interaction by the way!

keep it up!