Reviews for The New Brats
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
is danzo still alive and plotting? Man...that mean root is still around then?
ChocolatSugar chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Thank you putting in the bios for your character its very helpful. I can understand why they would be annoying i have some OCs in my batman story ppl wanna kno everything about. Also wen u switch POV I think it would be best if u said whos POV it is, cause there are times wen its hard to tell whos thinking.
Christian Kyuubi Kirchner chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
You gotta keep writing this is a really good story i, myself am a story writer i love looking at other peoples work and comparing it to see what I missed in mine. But yours is amazing you came up with an all new world of naruto to think about. I started reading this a month ago finished two weeks ago (i work alot) but all i can hope is that you keep writing i wanna see this entire story play out
bookwormqueen7 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
that is good. update soon please.
ZombifiedWulf chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Normally, I don't really like reading next generation-type stories, but this one practically called out to me. I actually really like it, and I'm happy I decided to read it.

I am SO FREAKING HAPPY that you didn't make Sakura Yukari's mom. I honestly wouldn't have even bothered if that were the case lol. I despise SasuSaku. But I like NaruHina! (I like NaruSasu/SasuNaru more, but I'm not complaining)

Oh, and... UCHIMAKI FTW! Of course it's an Uchiha and an Uzumaki getting together XD Well, at least, that's how it looks. Enemies turned lovers... that kind of cute cliche stuff. Wonder how the next generation will react to everything... I'm excited!

But if you make this last as long as the actual series, I'll kill you. (add a heart here)
Christian Kirchner chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
I love your work read it in one night even stayed up a little later then normal for it reading helps me focus as well it helps me remember the imagination that i have cuz when i read i imagine the characters and scenario in this whole thing. Btw im wondering do people see naruto and sasuke being like 30 in these chapters? or do you imagine them as like their 16 year-old selves cuz i imagine them as 30 and is it just me or does konohamaru as like a fat guy cuz he kinda seems like that. anyway (im turning into katsuro short attention span) keep up the good work and PLZ continue the series soon i will be checking every other day for updates
The King in White chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
I'm no fan of the whole next generation deal when it comes to fics. Though I do consider this one very well written, enough so to overcome my inherent dislike of the genre. Keep up the good work.

I'm also rooting for a YukarixKatsuro pairing. Heh.
TheDevilStoleOurIllusions chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
I like the chapter :3! i am looking forward for the next one :3

can't wait w
The-First-Polymythical chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I started reading this and I just got this weird, goofy grin on my face. No idea why, but I think it means I like this a lot.

This is very well-written. I hope you keep up with it!
narutofan3018 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
love the story, KatsuroXYukari, update asap
Ghost-Kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ehh, Seems like just another new gen fic. Kinda predictable. Ill give it a chance.
Ghost-Kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Gone-15535 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I'm now officially a YukarixHiroki shipper. THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER :DDDD

And I will add Kazuya to my favorite character list as number 2#.

Great job so far, I really love it! PLZ UPDATE SOON. New year's update? PLZ PLZ PLZ?
Gone-15535 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
This chapter made me LOL. Katsuro is such a clown. Apple doesn't fall far from teh tree I see xD

Ooooh. Is naruto gonna kick sum ass? Plz tell me he's gonna kick sum ass.

Chapter fiiiiiive! :D
Gone-15535 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Oh! Oh! I wanna make Yukari-chan smile! :D

Minoru is now my favorite. Just 'cause he's a Hatake.

And Katsuro is really cute. But I think I prefer to see Yukari with Hiroki, bcz idk. She doesn't seem to warm up to him much.

Chapter 4 ahoy!