Reviews for Only fools rush in
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
great story. 4 years later, your characterizations still ring true. I think the butler's msplaced loyalty wil be an issue in Season 6.
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I loved this! Thanks
18tilIdie chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Read your story again and decided my previous review didn't do it justice: I Love it!
18tilIdie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I agree it's a very believable storyline and very much in caracter. I also agree that a bold Elsie is more in caracter then a bold Carson and if anyone shakes anything up it would be her! Don't hesitate to write some more i'd read on!
AddictedToDowntonAbbey chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
'I wish youd open your eyes to see that there are more people who depend on your care. And who are more than willing to care for you in return.

This line is as close as it can get to heart-breaking, but I'm glad you've written a happy ending.
Minerva Lily Gardner chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awwe this is soooo cute! I love it. Made my heart skip. ( :
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved it! Nicely written. :-)
Onesimus42 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
If only this would happen tonight.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I stumbled across this on the LJ and read it with great enthusiasm and happiness. I love how you have resolved the "issue" of him leaving (which he'd better not, lol). The way Elsie countered his argument about Lady Mary's choices and then showing him that he might have another choice, too, was wonderful. I do love a bold Elsie Hughes and a slightly flustered Carson. Thanks for posting the story here so I was able to leave a little review!