Reviews for Between Now and Forever
grovyle the thief lover chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
what a heartwarming story! i really think that this was the missing part of the story!

keep it up amazing work

from grovylethethieflover
DianeB chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
What a *beautiful* story! Every time I watch this movie, I feel inspired to write something, but I never do. I'm so happy my first search for fic from this movie found this gem. Nicely done. You have a wonderful writing style. A joy to read.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I like this story.
lilliebookworm53 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
love this! always wanted to know what happened at that points and how come becky goes with them. Also the fil nbever explains how minchin gets found out by the police so thank you i realy enjoyed reading it.
JesrinOngorvad chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. No other words for it. :)
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Rabidsamfan! You wrote this? My friend from the SH fandom? The writing was so powerful I was just sucked in and didn't notice the author name until I had to see who had been dabbling in one of my favorite fictions.

Imagine my surprise.

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece! And bringing back so many poignant emotions from my own childhood. Even the way its set up with the alternating dialogue, and the slowly emerging questions and answers.

Just...gah...

Gonna go cry or leap a tree or something.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was a wonderful story, filling in the blanks of the 1995 movie, A Little Princess. Thank you for writing it, and I look forward to reading more of your fanfiction based on the movie.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Bookworm8793 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is wonderful and so sweet. I love the way you flip back and forth between the present tense of what's happening with Sara and Becky and the past tense of what happened at school, and then bring them together at the end. It's beautifully written (a touch of proofreading might be needed, but the only things I noticed were typos and minor puncuation) and really captures all the characters.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing.
random-nexus chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
My dear, dear, dear Rabidsamfan. Oh, I've got tears and smiles going on at the same time. This is BEAUTIFULLY DONE! Love, love, love it so much I can't even tell you! If you've got this one on AO3, I missed it, and I'm so glad I caught it here.

I love 'A Little Princess' hugely and this was perfect. PERFECT!

If I could hug you right now, you'd be wrapped in the biggest warm hug ever.

Bug-eyed Monster chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
*sniffle*

Is this one for the Shirley Temple version? I'll admit that while I don't care for that particular movie version, I rather liked the ending.

While Sara may get her inheritance in the book, she's still an orphan living in a time when girls and most women really weren't allowed to handle their own money. And there's nothing to really keep someone from stealing her inheritance (again?).

But I loved the ending for the Temple movie because she at least got her beloved parent back. I love the ending you've given Becky.