Reviews for Between Now and Forever
Laura chapter 1 . 3/5
Wonderful addition to one of the most important books of my life. Your writing is in keeping with the spirit and tone of the novel, and it adds nicely to it.

You even made me feel something for Lavinia!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This is a fantastically written story! I can really imagine this happening! Great job.
Likaella chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Wow. Just wow. Thank you for this.
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Aww, this was just beautiful! You took an already wonderful movie and built on it with this gorgeous snapshot, offering us a further peek into the thoughts of the characters. I hope you write more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Ok, this had me in tears, while clearing up a few loose ends.
xxwinterbeautyxx chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
loved it .
Femke-the-lotus chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
what a heartwarming story! i really think that this was the missing part of the story!

keep it up amazing work

from grovylethethieflover
DianeB chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
What a *beautiful* story! Every time I watch this movie, I feel inspired to write something, but I never do. I'm so happy my first search for fic from this movie found this gem. Nicely done. You have a wonderful writing style. A joy to read.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I like this story.
lilliebookworm53 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
love this! always wanted to know what happened at that points and how come becky goes with them. Also the fil nbever explains how minchin gets found out by the police so thank you i realy enjoyed reading it.
JesrinOngorvad chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. No other words for it. :)
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Rabidsamfan! You wrote this? My friend from the SH fandom? The writing was so powerful I was just sucked in and didn't notice the author name until I had to see who had been dabbling in one of my favorite fictions.

Imagine my surprise.

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece! And bringing back so many poignant emotions from my own childhood. Even the way its set up with the alternating dialogue, and the slowly emerging questions and answers.

Just...gah...

Gonna go cry or leap a tree or something.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was a wonderful story, filling in the blanks of the 1995 movie, A Little Princess. Thank you for writing it, and I look forward to reading more of your fanfiction based on the movie.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Bookworm8793 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is wonderful and so sweet. I love the way you flip back and forth between the present tense of what's happening with Sara and Becky and the past tense of what happened at school, and then bring them together at the end. It's beautifully written (a touch of proofreading might be needed, but the only things I noticed were typos and minor puncuation) and really captures all the characters.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing.