Reviews for As I Hear Her Screams
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is a very telling story in that it shows that instead of just blindly obeying as he probably would have as a fourth year, Draco is now thinking for himself and trying to decide if what he's seeing the adults do is really the life he wants for himself. Well written and carefully thought-out. I enjoyed reading this.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Well done. I wish this fic were slightly longer, as I would have liked to see more of Draco's thoughts, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I liked Lucius' words - it was nice to see him have at least a little, slight bit of a heart, even if it was not enough to step in.
listen2music4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hi! :) I liked this one-shot. I do believe that Draco felt remorse for Hermione while she was being tortured. Maybe he wouldn't have when he was younger, but I definitely feel that since Draco has matured a lot, he is a bit more, for a lack of a better word, rueful.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I think Draco has a good heart in the end. Rose and Scorpius help, too. There is a really good story by Possibilist on that. Check it out if you have time.:)
ChocolateFrogCard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i really like this, i've always thought that draco felt at least a little bit of guilt or remorse.

you did a really good job with his emotions, i love it!
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really like this, and the father/son conversation.I think it could've been a little longer, other than that, I love it! :)
Draculoh chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yeah, I've always thought that Draco would have wanted to help his classmates.

Great one-shot ;3
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was really good, I felt really sorry for Draco, I am sure it was'nt easy, watching and listening to his classmates being tortured-he was just the same age as them, and I'm sure he didnt want it to happen :(

I always felt Draco was as much a victim of Voldemort as Harry, Ron and Hermione were, and there were some parts of the last book that echoed that, but this was a really good little snippet of what Draco must have been feeling during that little part.

well done on a great little fic there!

x
pengirl100and2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
REALLY well written. Super awesome job on this. And yeah, I like to think he wanted to help them. No one can be alllllll evil inside (Voldemort is the exception that proves the rule before you say anything). Great job :)
Alice chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I agree! If Draco could change after the war, then he could feel guilt during it. Wonderfully written! I really enjoyed this piece, keep it up!

-Alice