Reviews for Keep Your Composure
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
please please please revive this
its a really good story and i want to know what happens next
WhisperingTrees chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE D:
your writing is beautiful and it has me hooked
i haven't been able to stop reading until i got to the end of chapter 22
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE finish the story
can James heal Catherine? will Arcade recognise James now that he's a ghoul?
Brittany chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
3 i love your fallout storys so much :3
keep up the good work
fiftyshadesofgreywarden chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I guess I could see James as a ghoul..
Dysart chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
Oh, please. Why are you doing this? :D Your fic is lovely! I really love your style and this story caught me like hell ... and then ... and then ... no updates yet. :) I love it! Keep up the good work, you're a helluva good writer!
Wheretheskykissesthesea chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
I like this story; you do an excellent job of "showing, not telling" as far as character development. The hints at character backgrounds and the parallel stories within a story are very effective in creating, I don't know, something more "robust", if that makes any sense. I look forward to reading more.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 22 . 2/7/2012
Another good chapter damn you don't waste time do you?
Shadow knight1121 chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
Great couple of chapters good ending too can't wait to see the next chapter.
Jess Gulbranson chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
This is the first Fallout fanfic I've read that really grabbed me on a serious level. The idea of not only a "secret history" of James and Israel, but also of Fallout 3 and New Vegas dovetailing... excellent concept, well-executed. My only qualm about the story is that the parts with the companions seem a little gratuitous at times, but that's a small one. Keep it up, this is great!
TheLionTree chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
the last part confused me a little...I don't get why Veronica is kicking them out, or why the guns were drawn...but i'm brain farty today

your writing is still good though :D
Shadow knight1121 chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
It took forever to write one page? I mean it was good but, you know what it's not for me to judge good chapter.
TheLionTree chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
doh!
Shadow knight1121 chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
Great chapter merry christmas.
Alba chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
Howling at the Boone review ! Hahahaha.

I absolutely love this story. I love that theirs so much left to find out such as what happened to Charon and how will she react seeing her dad. I always get excited when I see this updated and love how quickly youve been updating lately.

Keep going! :D
Boone chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Why was I not included in this chapter? And why doesn't the courier love me in this story when I am hopelessly in love with her? Just as I loved carla? And now the courier is going to die as well? Am. I. That. Horrible. To. Be. With.

Whatever. I don't want to talk about it.