Reviews for Born Under A Blood Moon
lrafael ll chapter 13 . 4/19
I love it. The story was amazing and has me begging for more. I'm hooked with Blood Moon. Amazing!
TeamSethLover chapter 3 . 1/14
Wonderful story. Cannot wait to read more.

Lots of love,
TSL
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
cute, generally derek doesnt speak much of what he is feeling/thinking in fanfics so its nice to have some fluff
ob1292 chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
Love it !
DancesintheWind chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I'm glad you've put Isaac in. I love Isaac, he's so sweet
DancesintheWind chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
I'm glad Stiles brought up the bullying but I wish Derek was a little harder on her about it. Maybe he'll be harder on Carter? I would love to read that.
dbg chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Very good story. Keep writing.

Thanks.
dbg chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I have been enjoying this a lot. This chapter got weird for me in that Derek is really taking a lot out on Stiles and then this whole law. I know Derek is under pressure, but you cant take it out on those closest to you. Then Stiles doesnt stick to his anger, and just says ok. Ugh. I don't like this chapter/ direction.
Lightmare chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Awww man! You jerk, you made me cry! That is one of the most adorable endings ever! *wipes eyes* There should be a warning that says 'warning: adorable tear jerking ending.' XD The best ending I've come across yet! _
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Ahhhhh jeez that was a good read. I really liked it and would write a longer review, but I am super tired and only stated up because I wanted to read your awesome story
LoveLorn Lupine chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
I cried at the end. :(
mykeyo10 chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Ahh, this story makes me want to have a big family! Love everything Hon!