Reviews for Spark
man mmm mmm mmm
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is pure gorgeousness.
kimberleyblaize chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
wow just ,...just wow wasn't expecting that good job :)
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow. So fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
nklfwmreklrejkfwjlkajfkelrlkamc

how I felt when reading this.
luvabye chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
HOT with a capital H!
Mark in orlando chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
O M G this was so hot , watching her in action Wally finally gets that Artemis is the most amazing , exciting , sexy , and beautiful girl he is ever going to see .
Gen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Cries because perf .
z dream chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
omg, "C'mon slowpoke" yeah, Nelson is extremely pleased XD
Underground Writer chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Love it!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
:D Perfection! Enough said.
mahlia chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You know, after reading this I can definitely see why Wally rushed Artemis and planted one on her. The way you described her has *me* a bit slack-jawed, impressed, and with a bit of a crush. :)

You description are Artemis was absolutely beautiful. You perfectly balance her warrior side, the one with the muscle, the fierce determination and her smooth fighting style with her feminine curves, her grace and her lovely lips. Wally didn't stand a chance!

The way she fights also comes across really well. I love how you break down her moves, making it easier for your readers to visualize what she's doing, and to show just why Wally fell for her in that moment.

And that kiss? *fans myself..again*

Wow, lady, you wrote that wonderfully! :D I found myself tilting my head to the side and sighing as I read Wally's thoughts as he kissed her, and was grinning at the genius in the line, "He chanced a peek at Artemis, opening one eye hesitantly, and almost made a small sound (again, not a squeak) himself." when he noticed her eyes were closed. That's the sign of a great kiss, if you ask me.

The only thing I noticed that distracted me just a bit was that you used Artemis's name quite a bit. Since she's the only lady in your fic, you could get away with using pronouns a bit more. But that's incredibly minor. :)

Overall this was an absolutely delightful scene to read that started serious and badass, morphed to smoldering sexy and ended with a bit of teasing. The perfect recipe for Spitfire! :)
Jillian of Lore chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great writing 3
Opaul chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aww they made out how adorable. I agree writing fight scenes are usually very exciting.

:B now if only we could get them to do this in the show.