Reviews for My not so imaginary imaginary friend
hoot hoot owls chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH! I LOVE STORIES WHERE THEY HAVE A IMAGINARY FRIEND AND THEY GO INSANE.
Chibi D.luna chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Loved it! I think the ending was good but the fact that shiro did it all and has no regret whatsoever is...wow...I like how you used "You". Not many stories that I have read have that. That sets you apart. I think it was worth reading. Way to go. A second part to it where Shiro gets Ichigo out would be interesting. XD
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Two words, "Love. It."
kira1525 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
oooooh i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
...Holy...

(O.O)

Wow. Talk about brain trip. I'm not sure if this was totally awesome or totally disturbing. And for some reason, that part about "putting the injured kitty out of its misery" gave me chills more than the ending. And what, is Ichi schizo or something and he's actually doing all this (think Fight Club)? Or is Shiro real and only Ichi can see him? So many questions...

But I like the quality; very well written. In fact, I bet you could have made a story out of this but I'll be happy with the one-shot. XD
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh wow! Like, really, OH WOW.

It's so deep, and just so ... just no words to describe this! Specially if you read this while listening to Beethoven's Silence. It's just WOW!
OgichiRocks chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I can't get enough of these kinds of stories! Please continue it, I love it!
catearsfan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great story really liked it. It's well written though at times you could have gone into more detail, but if you decide to continue this I'll be right there XD
Sunel chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hi, dit klink soos 'n short story wat ek nou gelees het.

dalk moet 'n jy maar 'n movie hieroor doen. sou net bietjie meer in detail gaan oor hom en hoe hy lyk en wat hy doen en wat hy doen in skool ect.

maar dit klink soos daai ouens in america wat sulke goed aanvang,

jy kan dalk iets meer kreatief gebruik as 'n masjien geweer, want almal gebruik 'n masjien gewees.

anyways, goeie storie. tatatatata
MisplacedSanity chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very good. Dark and somewhat provoking in its development. Maybe you should continue this? Itd make a very good continued series.
HellzButtafly chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awesomeness! I love the fact that Shiro literally "gets away with murder". Hmmmm... what I'd give to have a Shiro of my own... strangeindividual: the things I would get away with in the lab at night *insert evil laugh*
strangeindividual chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I be worried the next time we're alone in the lab? The other reviewers are right, take it further.
Kuro-Hollow-Neko chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I loved it! _ I would also love to see it as a series, like what the other reviewer said. It's worded beautifully, and really well written. Good job!
Amyethious chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
can you please continue this. when i read it i thought shiro was ichigo's hollow just influencing him and that shiro tries to become one with ichigo. it would be a good read. try it.