Reviews for New beginnings
FelicityQueen23 chapter 22 . 4/20/2016
Please write some more, I really like your story. And she's kind of like Jack. Flirty, but still a good person.
SparkleyUnihorse chapter 22 . 3/23/2016
this was a good chapter! I hope you update soon!
SparkleyUnihorse chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
This is so good! I love this idea, and I just love everything about this book!
Have you stopped chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
Hey I just finished reading this and I absolutely love it, so much tension makes it finally and show the love they have for each other.
But I noticed that it was last updated it in 2011...
I hope you write more it is really good
Eagle Hawke chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
Can Rose and the Doctor please get a TARDIS? And there be a Gallifrey in this universe with really nice Time Lords and they protect the universe that the Doctor and Rose find?
Eagle Hawke chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
DOES THE DOCTOR HAVE A TARDIS? OR WILL HE?
greeneyesCutie chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
Are Rose and the Doctor just bonded.. Did he share his name with her? Are they getting engaged? Doing a human marrige? Are Rose and the Doctor talking about theses things because you throw theses major changes out as a useless pieces of information. They are definatly after thoughts. (Right now you should retitle this and call this story the Max I'm pissed I lose Rose show. ) I meant that to sound light and goofy. I'm not tring to give you the axe. I TRY to use the reviewing process to make a story better if it has a writer who can achieve it. You have a nice flow going but the story reads like swish cheese. You beg for reviews and then put a TALLY on what you need to get to feel like writing more ..then I would expect it to be a chapter worth reviewing. I love your concept! Few people have tried to have the Full Time Lord go to the parallel world. Why the hell not its fan fiction ! But you have to grab a hold of the story expand on the important details. More meat on the bones of this story. Give the Doctor and Rose there due. These characters have gone through hell. Show how they come back to each other mentally and physically makes it worth the read. ( I'm not talking graphic or x rated sex scene that you may not be uncomfortable writing. But to tossing out what should be the center points of this story...I mean God the Full Time lord left his universe! I feel this story needs expand from the beginning. I guess you can do that with flash backs . Good luck to you and your story
greeneyesCutie chapter 16 . 1/17/2015
I like the tension. Having your Max character become more rounded and thought out is a nice change of your passing within this story.
greeneyesCutie chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
Nice back story on max.
greeneyesCutie chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Like your story but I wish you would embellish more on Rose and Doctor's developing romance. Rose and the Doctor finally Bonding, the emotions, the conversations, should have had a chapter devoted to it. The story just feels rushed at times.
greeneyesCutie chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Smiles
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Sweet
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Nice start
Emma chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
i love this but it seems you haven't updated in a while i was wondering what your plans were with continuing this?
Guest chapter 22 . 2/14/2013