Reviews for To Start a Circle'
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
wow that was very wrong but so funny
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
hoo hooh hoo wheeze... Too funny. MORE,SLAVE!

Just kidding.
Evil Homer chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
Heh, I like this. I disagree with the dud who reviewed bfore me. Even though this is a VERY odd fic, it comes into perfect focus when you learn enough about GGX. The only porblem is that this has too many inside jokes for the uninitiated.

Axl-his weapon is called the kursai-gama, you never mentioned it has unlimited range

May-A thirteen year old girl that can weild an ancor?

Johnny-You never said that he was a super pimp until it was too late. (and he never has sex with the crew! Shame on you!)

Dizzy-...She has wings? And they talk?

Anji-Might wanna reveal him for ease of reading

Provide links so most people can see the charcters. A lot of this is visual. Good place is .

And my psycic senses tell me that Sol and Ky are gonna appear. Do me a favor and throw Chipp in for effect. And even though this is a GGX fic you should throw in Briget. More people should understand him. (yes HIM, that's right)

Overall, you shoulda put this in the Guilty Gear section, and write more!
neko-chama chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
This can only be the product of someone who is truely insane or on a really high drug trip. Its hard to say, really, but I would lean on insane.
NandR chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
You wanted that in small unmarked bills, right?
Onigiri chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
not that im complaining or anything, but im pretty sure im the guy who said write a new fic, and not ginrai
dunefar chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
*Blames Ginrai*

Well, I like the choice of Guilty Gear X, but this chapter is too short to say much about. Knowing you, you have something up your sleeve, so I'll wait and see.