Reviews for Hope for the Hopeless
Sam chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
What was that text that Blaine got before he went into kurt's house and who was it from? Sebastian? and Blaine said NO! SERIOUSLY! :0
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Good grief, you can't leave it there! This is fascinating!
Martyshipklaine chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Please! Let this be continued! I beg you! Why Blaine says no?! Pleeeaaaassseeeeeeeeeee! :(
TheseHazelEyes chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Hey! Recently found your account, and I absolutely LOVE all of your fics! I really hope you are planning to update this because it really touched me. Thank you for writing!
Adele0x chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I need you to update please! :)

I have become obsessed with this to the point where I was reading it at work and I work at a checkout in a convenience store!
basicallyeverything chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
NO? WHAT! Update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This story is awesome and creative. Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
What
What
What are you doing
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
This is an incredible story. What a premise. I noticed you haven't updated in a while so here's to hoping you don't abandon this great piece of literature. Hmm, who won't let Blaine date Kurt, and why is he listening to them?
asweetmoonbeam chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Oh wow, what was in that text? What a cliffhanger! I sure hope you update :)
Alicia.SheShe chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
ah. aw.
You should update! I wanna read more!
Alicia.SheShe chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cool! As I was reading I kept thinking about that episode of House, it's one of my favorites.
I liiiiikkkeeee this story so far. 3
KrissyReminisce chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you haven't abandoned it! :( I want to know what happens!
CorinneLeorrah chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Lol my parents wouldn't come back from a trip if any of my brothers or sisters (or me since im the youngest) broke their leg, they would tell us to walk it off ;) but they never try to get my brother to date girls, though my mom is always like "he must have gotten brain damage as a child!" great so far by the way!

Corinne
niff niff hooray chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
kay so i think you should update this story. because this is one of the very first kliane fanfics i ever read and it was also one of my favorites. just sayin. anyways xD this story is lovely and i am not giving up on it, so neither should you c: