Reviews for Veiled Moon Extras
Totong chapter 5 . 3/31
I really like this Veiled Moon Extras you have written so far. Especially the first & third chapter. The first chapter was definitely best so far & I pity poor Isshin after what he did to Ichigo. The third chapter is definitely the funniest & it should be included in you regular Veiled Moon story. I only could imagine the riot & hilarity it gonna cause if Ichigo introduces not only Uzume but Benitsubasa as well to Ichigo's family & friends. The fifth was a surprise especially seeing Miya as Ichigo's stepmom. I would make some interesting situation in Ichigo's future. Anyways it's a great read & enjoyable to boot. Onwards true be
Rick12 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Please update soon. The idea of Miya being Ichigo's step mom is very original and shows a lot of promise, so please continue writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
It's ironic that the only Kurosaki child who doesn't go to kendo lessons will be the one using a sword in fight to death.
StoneMountain2040 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I FUCKING HATE YOU UUUUUUUU! STUPID FUCKING CLIFFHANGERS!

In reality, I don't. I was in the middle of my daily fix when the chapter ends XD. I love this. Moar plz? :3
Zanka no Tachi 31 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Really interesting, it'd be great if someone posted a story with this beginning to it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Can you add Yoruichi in the mix as Ichigo's godmother?
"Ah,Isshin. Sorry, I'm late of several years but you've my condoleances... Who are you?"
" Kurosaki Miya, I've married Isshin six month ago!"
"So I'm twice late, my felicitation" 'Does she know that Kurosaki is Masaki's family name?'
"Sorry but you are?"
"Shinhoin Yoruichi, a friend of Isshin and Ichigo's godmother."
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
This is a really interesting what if. It might be nice to see it continued by someone.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Really like this character and am glad that you gave her the break that she deserves. Looking forward to reading more from both these stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
In fact there are similarity between Isshin and Masaki's relationship and Ichigo's and Uzume's (soul link). Now, we know why Ichigo can use blut vene without training and without being a pure quincy: his hollow is a "offspring", a extension of Masaki's hollow. He must have bring with him the little thing which lack to half-quincy to use naturally the blut.
Gavedin chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
I would really like to see this story play out more. It's an interesting idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Masaki fully Human?... err no.
Oh a soul link between Masaki and Isshin which is vital for Masaki... It reminds me something.
gaiawolf chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
So, if Miya married Isshin, how will she react to his becoming a Sekirei. Hell, how will she react to the one Hollow that starts off the series?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Miya is going to hate the number four even more.
Zepher327 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Nice cue sexy time with matsu and Uzume and ichigo, look forward to the next update.
an crazy idea chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
A little idea is turning inside my head whithout I can find how write a sory where fit it
Ichigo means "He who protects" but isn't a little too hard to carie. Pun asides ( and Isshin have had to think about it), maybe he began to protect from inside the womb. Lets me explain: we know that Masaki was a quincy and even if she had already lost her powers when she was pregnant of Ichigo, she must still have some traces of them as Uryuu after using Letz still. Morever, we have Ichigo who is the offpring of a shinigai and a quincy with the powers of both inside his soul and he has a zanpacto who anormally doesn't an asauchi to have a "physical" form and knows a LOT about shinigami as an gentic memory. Ichigo's intinctual use of the secret and high level blut vene seems to indicate there is a similar memory quincy's side.

Now, my hypothesis is that during the pregnancy Ichigo's and Masaki's soul or simply their powers had synchronized, maybe in a similar way that with a norito or with two sekirei with the same ashibaki. Thus, the combinaison of Masaki's lingering powers and Ichigo reiatsu could have create an barrier protecting them with a trace of shinigami's powers proving Ichigo's implication. Eventually, this synchronization stopped at Ichigo's birth with only a shadow, a phantom of this link surviving.
But it can explain why Gran Fisher or whoevr manipulated him didn't... could'nt kill Ichigo after his mother sacrificed herself to save him if the link temporally awaked anew.

Finally and it's the crazy part, maybe there still are bits of Masaki's reiatsu or even some little piceces of her soul stuck on Ichigo's soul, helping to suppress the bad side of his quincy heritage (destroying souls, etc...). This phantom or shadow of Masaki has probably little memory or none from her life expect her love for her familly and her desire to protect them and mainly Ichigo (because it was the last act of living Masaki). Now the enregy flowing through the link between Ichigo and his sekirei , mainly with Uzume becacuse of their reciprocate love, can revive partially his own powers but those remnants of Masaki. Then they should gain in powers and cohesion until they become an entity on her own partially merged with Ichigo ( a little less linked with him than his hollow and Zangetsu) and inside his inner world or living inside the sekirei/ashibaki link (and still able to manifest inside his inner world or his sekirei's) and wanting to protect him (the last will of Masaki).

She may help Ichigo by acting as a sith sense or by warning him Cortana-style dependy of her strength and if she's awake or not. I even imagined a case when she protects him with or without his sekirei or other people with a sort of barrier.. of shield (Orihime go out from this body. lol) with her avatar ( basically a Masaki look-alike or very similar) shielding Ichigo with her arms as a mother shieldin her child.
This avatar would be seen at less by Ichigo and Uzume and maybe his other sekirei but every spiritual aware people and ashibaki and sekirei is fine too.