Reviews for Preventive Measures, Corrective Actions
TessaH chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
Such a fun story :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
What a delightful, amusing story, loved it
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
nice job thanks I loved this show when I was a kid I watched it with my daddy and grand pa every Saturday afternoon
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Very enjoyable reading, nice character development, everyone learned something in the end and became closer as a family as a result.
MacAttack3355 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This story is SO funny! I love the family interactions. I also love how Adam isn't "too big", no matter how much he thinks he is. Thanks for the entertainment!
sueturpen chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
How lucky the boys were to have a father like Ben. His punishment for the boys being mean was so appropriate. Writing letters to the girls certainly made a memory they would never forget. Adam's respect for his father grew when he realized the reason his father was not there for them that summer.
ullswater chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
just found this story and I have to say how much i enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us.
oldtime chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
good one
LovelyRita2012 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
You have a wonderful style of writing. I could visualize every scene and I liked the fact that you only hinted at what the boys did at dinner; it really increased the suspense :) Keep up the good work!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
What a charming story and very well written! I enjoyed it a lot. I guess the boys know now that if you get on the bad side of Ben, you are never too old to be put over his knee. LOL That was so sweet at the end with the conversation between Adam and his pa.
rusulka7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was a great story! You got Ben's fury down well, I could really picture it! Lovely relationship between Ben and Adam, nicely done.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow loved it thanks
Lajoci chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I enjoy your focus on Ben and his boys when they were younger.

Very touching scene between Ben and Adam at the end of the story. Ben is a wonderful father; thoughtful and sensitive to his son's felings.

I can envision this nasty Mrs Bancroft and her dreadful daughters. Ben is too polite (one of the reasons he adore him).

I couldn't tolerate her behavior (I am with you boys). :-) LOL at Hop Sing and the wicked "spoon".

Nice to see Adam as he matures and becomes the man many folks love to read about.
carlacipo chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
love bonanza and youdid a great interpitation of the characters! look foreward to more from you!
debbie55 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awww. Ben can be such a heartfelt man, THOUGH, I cannot blame the boys to NOPT want to spend another minute with those girls and their mom. LOL. GREAT story. LOVED IT!