Reviews for Last Bit Of Humanity
shadow dragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
this story has all i ever wanted from a kigo fanfic xD
crkswolf chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
Amazingly story ! Loved it , and I'm not really a wear wolf or vampire type of person. Keep up the hard work !
Kc1092 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
ok i know your done this story but is the werewolf transformashen like an animagus from harry potter or is it tike underwold
Guest chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
This was amazing! I wish it was a movie and i the ending, it was so unexpected!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Aw, that was brave of Shego, going after the big bad vampires all by herself. Lol, Kim's pretty headstrong and of COURSE it would be Bonnie and Yori that turned Ron. Of course. Ron, smh man, smh.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ok, just started and already in love with this story. I love how Shego doesn't actually want to be a werewolf rather than actually releshing in it. I wonder if the romanian voice somehow was Gemini... Idk. Nice touch, putting Dr. Director and Will Du with the government 'Slayers'. I like it.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
LethalPoison chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
LOL loved it!

I knew you would do something like this

Right I'm reading the next one now
hotrod 333 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
iv read your story it great i love and you are just about one of the only kigo story's i found that the children kim and shego have is a boy not just girls not that im being sexsiest here it just every story iv read they always have a girl.
Raischenzo chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
If it's one thing i love its a good story, and the only thing i love more is a sequel to that story. Definitely keeping a eye out for it to. Makes me wonder though. If it didn't work on Shego, then what about Ron and Drakken. And let's not forget about the new Will Du. hmmmm guess I'll just have to wait and see lol
Ninja-Werepire96 chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
Words cannot express my reaction to that ending :O Can't wait for the sequel! I'm curious as to what you have planned :D
Shegorocks001 chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
Wahooo ive been wiv u through this whole story checking daily to see if it was updated nd although i didnt review its coz i was waitin till u finished it so i can say how amazing this is. Yay shego is a warewolf again im srry but i neva really wnted her to change but thn again i feel srry 4 her at the same time this story was EPIC! nd i cant wait till the sequal plz write nd post it soon im very excited 4 it! :)
Jay aka Jordan chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
I think I'm the 100th review yay and ha I called it ! It's that X-Men last stand stuff and I kno shegos sad and prolly ron Bt will this start another war, who will rise at evil and what are these kids names I guess I'll find out nxt time thanks for the shutout and using my idea to make a lovely story :)
Ninja-Werepire96 chapter 21 . 1/12/2012
I was staircase of emotion during this chapter! I nearly started crying in the middle of maths! Can't wait for the epilogue! :3
Jay aka Jordan chapter 21 . 1/12/2012
Aww I kinda wanted Shego to stay a werewolf Bt I feel this will wear off lik the cure in X-Men the last stand and aww 3 kids Bt r they normal and is Kim goin to take the cure?