Reviews for The God and Goddess of War
Fancyunicorn chapter 61 . 4/6
YES PLEASE I WOULD LOVE A PREQUEL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Fancyunicorn chapter 52 . 4/5
*giggling party happing* THAT WAS AMAZING but Alice YOUR GOING DOWN BITCH!
Fancyunicorn chapter 51 . 4/5
OOOOO THIS SHIZ IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
Fancyunicorn chapter 14 . 4/4
i can understand Bella's coldness towards them she id the goddess of war after all she spent a lot of time training newborns and she expected them to fight after she was done training them and if they refused i can only imagine she would rip them apart for wasting her time and patience.

Yeah so don't worry about it Bella I would be cold to them to if i was in your shoes.
Fancyunicorn chapter 12 . 4/4
You know i wonder if the other vampires who can smell them get annoyed of the sex smell... YEP THEY DO
SuperFan chapter 1 . 3/5
This is my favourite Jasper/Bella fictions kn the site! I love the storyline, the characters personalities (especially Bella's badassness). I just love it all! I re-read it all the time,.and I hope you consider a prequel/sequel/oneshot of their future/past. I need more! Now I'm going -read again, bye!
laceshadow chapter 40 . 3/1
That's dirty play Jasper.
creative hahnaa chapter 20 . 2/17
This story happens to be one of my favorites and I enjoy it every time I read it but I have to say that Bella lied ( okay I only checked the first three pages ) I couldn't find any one who sells giraffe blood. :( Not that I want some or anything but it's the first animal that popped into my mind. So she lied. Anyway I loved her prank on Peter. Well that is all I have to say. Bye and again love the story.
jacksperluvr chapter 61 . 2/8
liked it
SHINeeFan23 chapter 61 . 2/7
Loved it and omg I liked bella in this and how badass she is. Plus her with Jasper is a plus since they are my favorite :) I was kinda disappointed on the ending since I would like to know more about Edward and his "mate" and see how things turned out for them. Was she his mate or not? Though bella and Jasper said it can be one or another (singer or mate) but he did protect her in the field which had bella rethinking. Though I wonder if it is so she wouldn't bleed since she is his singer or it is rare to have a mate in a human who is also your singer. I'm glad that they killed Alice and I wished Emmett would think how Alice betrayed them even though it wasn't his mate or his family that Alice traded for. I mean he thinks Jasper as his brother and liked Bella so I wonder why he wasn't upset like Rose was?
Inlovewithjazz chapter 4 . 1/11
I think she should let him rip the stupid teachers throat out!
Sunshine011 chapter 61 . 12/31/2013
I loooove this! I know I'm a little late but I just want to tell you I really enjoyed this and can't wait to check out more... Anyways congrats and again amazing job!
nosurprise chapter 61 . 11/10/2013
Sequel please?!
vagabond77 chapter 61 . 10/26/2013
I hope you continue this story it is incredible.
Wolfgirl706 chapter 61 . 10/25/2013
that would be so cool! YES YES YES! This has got to be, without a doubt, the BEST B/J story out there.
1,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »