Reviews for The God and Goddess of War
G3014 chapter 61 . 7/31
I read this story years ago and even now in 2020 I find it to be one of my favourite perspectives. I love the strong female character and have read it 2 or 3 times over the years. It has really stuck with me and you have probably moved on but I would love to see more of this dynamic:)
FairyTail J-Extra chapter 47 . 7/5
I know this story is super old, But I am just now finding it. I have to say that I do really love and enjoy this story yet there are a couple of problems I have with it. 1. You make Bella hate all humans but not all vampires because of what her dad did to her but did her creator not do the same thing with all of the vampire men? Plus human women never did a thing to her yet she hates Angela just cause she’s human. Bella from the books would never judge a person based off of their species. 2. I hate when people make Bella over powerful. She’s a shield but not that strong of one in the books.
NazaKaos chapter 61 . 5/16
Wait what! THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD BUT THAT WASNT AN ENDING! OMG PLEASE like what about Alec and Jane. Anyways thanks for writing and this was really good
I find it odd that just because you paired bella with jasper you put alice and Edward together. Edward is a mind reader...and Alice is the most annoying person on the planet. They just don't fit.
L-Anne Cullen chapter 6 . 2/1
I like your story, but your grammar is driving me nuts! I thought England had a better educational system then the US? Lol if you cleaned up the grammar this story would be so much better.
Clhover chapter 46 . 11/30/2019
I just hope Bella can rip and tear soon. That girl needs a release.
Clhover chapter 39 . 11/30/2019
Screw Alice! What the Hell is Edward up to? And hot dayum, Jasper!
Clhover chapter 7 . 11/29/2019
And here I was getting the foolish impression that Rosalie was NOT a bitch in this one. Ah, well, I still like the story.
addicted-to-reading-13-04 chapter 61 . 11/24/2019
this was EPIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Honestly if Jasper and Bella keep having sex at this rate, poor Jazz will soon lose the ability of having sex really quick, well be glad he's a vampire, otherwise he wouldn't even be able to have a baby. I just sometimes don't really get some parts of the story. Seriously? After having sex you don't even clean up and you just allow leaves in your hair when you go back to class? And Bella is completely useless except that she can kill everyone in a flash? Dude, get real.
Guest chapter 61 . 4/29/2019
This whole story seems to be written by a 16 year old who has no concept of how the English language is to be written or how sex works.
sohelpmegod chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
i have a soft spot for stories where bella is already a vamp, and also the ones where they were humans in love and find eachother later, and this was like the best of both worlds! it’s well written, but the plot still has a few loose ends. i would be lying if i said i wasn’t hoping for a sequel but i’m not naive enough to ask you to write one. i loved this sorry, and i’m so happy to have found it!
Christina chapter 61 . 2/3/2019
It might be interesting if Bella, as the Goddess of War, were to follow the storyline of Twilight, but with her Rosalie-like attitude towards humans. I would want to see how James, or some equivalent were to be handled.
Guest chapter 61 . 1/12/2019
Do you plan on doing a prequel or a sequel because I’m down to read those. With the limited J/B stories this is one of the ones I keep coming back too.
Ace of cards223 chapter 61 . 10/3/2018
why separate jasper and bella for
1,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »