Reviews for The God and Goddess of War
Please do a prequel...
Sarahburch chapter 61 . 8/7
Please update
Purplepolkadots chapter 61 . 7/4
It's a good story but I think it should be continued. Or have a sequels to it
Emily chapter 25 . 5/21
Very well written, but could be a bit longer.
jeoliverio chapter 61 . 8/20/2016
This story is is good its about, mating and making
Kushka chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Great story.
Kolista chapter 60 . 7/7/2016
Okay love the pilot but you need a beta and this story end odd it may have sound good to you but it looks like you lost interest in the story which is fine if you did but make it out be you that this was a good ending because it wasn't you just left it hanging which would be great if you were doing a sequel but not a prequel I am not to normally point this because som of my stories are messes but think you should know
P.s if your still writing fanfics its Rosalie not rosaline

P.s.s it's a great story and your an amazing writer just work a the little stuff
Tilty.bbb chapter 61 . 6/19/2016
This was fantastic. Nice job
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 61 . 4/18/2016
I absolutely loved it...I love how you fixed Bella and actually gave her a personality...I also love the Jasper/Bella pairing...i also loved the Edward bashing...that was hilarious...i'm sad that Alice was the villain as i really like her but oh well had to be someone and I can see why you chose her...
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 40 . 2/28/2016
Okay, I'm just going to apologize up front for this because I hate to give criticism and I so very rarely do it. However after sticking with this story through the last forty chapters; the glaring errors, pointless filler and self contradictions are finally getting to me. I have to tell you, you reeeaaaalllyy need a Beta. If you don't know what that means, a Beta is someone to proofread your story and save you from your own mistakes.

It's a shame though, because I really do like the story. But honestly, when I see that your reviewers have even pointed out some of the mistakes to you and you still don't take the time to fix them, I figure that if you as the author can't be bothered to care, then neither can I. Again, I'm sorry. I really hate quitting on a story in the middle of it, but sometimes, it's just too much.

Blessings and best of luck to you in all your future endeavors!

- BMW
Guest chapter 61 . 2/27/2016
I love your story and you should write the totally submissive Bella part
Guest chapter 61 . 11/12/2015
absolutely
Razeus1 chapter 44 . 10/26/2015
You state Bella and Jasper are extremely tactically inclined as they are the "God & Goddess of War" so it makes noooo sense that they are not focusing on mAlice's deceptions! I don't mind the sex scenes, but perhaps they need to be dialed back so the "plot" can come through better. If they acted on their instincts (other than lust) the alarms should be Blaring that something is really, really wrong with this situation and it should be figured out ASAP!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/25/2015
I think a preseguel would be great I loved this story a lot and I would love to see there reationship start and how Bella opens up to Peter and Cher
Guest chapter 61 . 10/9/2015
I love the idea of a prequel
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »