Reviews for The God and Goddess of War
Guest chapter 61 . 11/12/2015
absolutely
Razeus1 chapter 44 . 10/26/2015
You state Bella and Jasper are extremely tactically inclined as they are the "God & Goddess of War" so it makes noooo sense that they are not focusing on mAlice's deceptions! I don't mind the sex scenes, but perhaps they need to be dialed back so the "plot" can come through better. If they acted on their instincts (other than lust) the alarms should be Blaring that something is really, really wrong with this situation and it should be figured out ASAP!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/25/2015
I think a preseguel would be great I loved this story a lot and I would love to see there reationship start and how Bella opens up to Peter and Cher
Guest chapter 61 . 10/9/2015
I love the idea of a prequel
andrewpine chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
So now that they have Vicky out of the way what are they going to do for the next fifty chapters besides rip their clothes of and have sex? will Peter and Char be showing up,you cannot mention them and then not bring them into the story?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Why does everyone write Emmett as an idiot when he is not one in either book or movie? so what should happen when lil eddie and his little bitch come back? i think body parts should be removed and hidden for he even uses it his dick should go bye, bye since he is not a man so doesn't need it.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
I am so looking forward to see her other there really another reason why those two left besides them being cowards?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
So when they go against Vicky and her army will we get to see more of her gifts? did she end up killing Maria or will they have to confront her in the future?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
Bella needs to remove a body part from Rose just to get the stupid bitch's attention,we know Emmett couldn't stop her since he is too stupid to stop her because that is the way everyone writes him,an idiot with no filter and an IQ of a dearest needs to lose some parts due to the fact of him not teaching the rest of his oh so gentile ''family'' how to be vampires.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Why would she be building an army since this isn't canon? Bella comes in with a content expression but Jasper is feeling negative so confusing the way you write and Bella should have sat the ''family'' down and told them their back story before mommy forced her to go to school and interact with humons.i still believe Esme is insane do to her losing her child when she was humon and has carried it over to her vampire life.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Why would they be speaking French with a Spanish accent? the wannabe humons mommy and daddy. those two don't need to live with they want to pretend they are a family those two just need to move out and then come for visits when they feel like it or for is not their fault those two have major issues.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Screw Esme and her'' i need to be a mommy'' issues .since she had never gone to school she should have been eased into all need to stop catering to Esme's guilt over losing her are all adults ,they need to stop having to act like children just to please the two wannabe phony parental figures.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Before i did something i knew i would regret.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Is she also a sponge?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
So the bigoted self righteous prick was just going to blow her off since she was one of those why was she covered with blood?
1,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »