Reviews for Hope, Light and... Elves?
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Matt and T.K. could be descendent's of Gandalf or Faramir.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
What? The Ring no F-ing way! T-T
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
If Kari is part Elf, Taichi would be too. What about TK/Kari/Legolas instead of fighting for her affections.
felinefairy100 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
please update this is so good.
Shanako chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
WHY IS, OF ALL PEOPLE, SAURON AND GOLLUM ALIVE! the Ring melted, remember? How could Gollum, who dived INTO the lava, lived? C'mon! Of course, this has NOT dampered mt love for your fanfics, I'm just ranting. One more thing-PUT MORE CHAPTERS UP! I COMMAND YOU *tries to use a magic spell, but Legolas whacks him over the head, stunning him*

Legolas: Don't you dare! (leaves)

Shanako: Argh...
Chaos Magician chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This is an extremely...interesting story. I do think LEGOLAS HAS BEEN ABUSED! Why is he the only one left? Couldn't Gimli live a little longer? Whatever *roll eyes* ...it's your story. the Legolas/Kari thing is a little wierd *shrug shoulders*, but I am not one to talk. I believe that I shall start reading more of your stories.
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is an EXTREMELY hilarious, need stiches for my side story! I totally support a Kari/Legolas coupling, albeit quite strange. HAHAHA! A 14-year old falling for a 10,0-year old? HAHAHAHA... OW! Stiches, I need stiches! HAHAHAHA!
Silverdash chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
Hey! I love it, but what's going on? It's been two years scince you last updated it! Writers block or lack of interest? Please, hurry up.
Mei Yi chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
Come on! Finish it! Plese! I love it!
K.K.C chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
please start again! you're very talented and this story is very unique. this is the only LotR/Digimon one out there (as far as i know) and it's very good! i would make my own, but i'm working on a story right now. i think a Legolas/Kari story is a great idea. in the story i'm working on, i've got writers block, too. i hate it! yet i keep writing for no reason and end up with a really messed up chapter, but that's just me. anywho, back to the point. there are probably many reviewers wanting you to continue, or it could be just me. what about all of us who would absolutely LOVE to know the end? are you just going to stop there and torture us with your cliffhanger, depriving us of an ending? because none of us would really enjoy that...i'm not trying to be rude or anything! i just want to get you going! please respond, either by e-mail or updating.

wow! glad i got that out of my system. but i am serious.
Ying-fa chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I like a Legolas/Kari pairing too. I mean, if not for this story, then some other one. I think that that kind of pairing would be so cute! Cool too! But, would Legolas give up his immortality or would Kari die and he feel really, really bad? I like it a lot so far!
Forlorn Hope chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
Hey, what's taking so long? Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust have mooooooooooooooore! Pleeeeeeeaaaase, I beg you!
ElvenArrow chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!*pants* 0_0 Need...more...sugar...*Goes to get some more of her mom's overly sugared rum cake*
Lady Flame chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
hi again

i am writing to get you to update this soon, i usually go for TK/Kari stories but i am willing to adapt to a Legolas/Kari if that is what you are goin' for. PLEASE update soon! i am BEGGING you *goes down on knees with hands up infront of face getting very wierd looks from people around her* i DO NOT begg very often so when i do it is important. PLAESE will you update this soon! i really want to read more and i am getting REALLY PISSED OFF at you!

i really think that this is a good story and it should be continued soon.

thank you and goodbye.

Lady Flame
Lady Flame chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
i hope you can update this soon, it is really cool and i want to read more of it.

hurry up and bye