Reviews for Betrayed By Those Loved Best
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
Dammit! I knew some misunderstanding would occur between them. After I just got through stating they I wouldn't worry bout his bud Sully. Wrong on that one. So...read the previous AN about always completing stories. Would love to see this one finished:-) Those are my begging puppy dog eyes looking your way... This is another awesome story. Of course I didn't notice that it wasn't complete til now:-( I'm glad you're still writing cuz I received the update on one of your crossover stories. So I guess I'll wait impatiently for you to update this one as well?:-)
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
Wow, I hope this works out. Not worried about Sully cuz he's Booth's bud. However, Booth didn't let anyone know where he was going. Hope Rebecca doesn't get too appreciative, or that Brennan thinks something happened that didn't. Just guessing? How about I just read on.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
Sorry Sul, not a chance dude. Was worried there for a minute, cuz you never know with Brennan. Surely Booth didn't fail?
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Ahhhhhh, now he needs to ace that final. These two perfect people. Irresistible to one another. I love that in your stories, no matter what scenario or place they are in their lives, they end up together.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
Yes, I want to know what's really going on?! Cuz I really love when these two are together, for whatever reason.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
Well, they must have made up because they're being cordial with one another? She's trying to assist him in passing her course.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
You've brought in one of my fav visiting characters, GG Wyatt! I love the scenario you've developed here, Brennan combining her teaching of the Quantico class with her forensic investigation, allowing Booth to be a participant... Nice! And what exactly happened between B&B that kept Booth out til 2:37 in the morning? You are consistently awesome!
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Oh, damn. How's she gonna react to that? As alpha, strong wiled & determined as she is, still don't see how she could resist him? Did I state how much I'm really loving this story? Cuz I am!
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
How creative of you to turn the blackmail issue around. Loved it. It looks like game on?
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
As with Sully, I love Booth & Camille's friendship as long as she's not jumping his bones. Just never saw them as a romantic/sexual duo. Friends yes, lovers no. And Booth taking care of baby Parker...irresistible. Still dying to know what happened with Brennan?
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
Ok, apparently we missed something major after their last encounter. Major enough in her mind that she decked him. But now she has to apologize & he has to take her class. Two alpha personalities...this should be fun:-)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Uh oh, didn't see that one coming:-) I'm so glad this one is finished so I can continue reading . Pissed Brennan...this should be good. Plus, loving the dynamic duo.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Love the comrade between these two. I would love to something like that on the show. Which, btw, Sully did. Just didn't like that he was with Brennan. & of course Booth will be the better agent...duh:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
One chapter in & I'm hooked again by that amazing ability of yours. I already understand your meaning of not a sequel. However, I loved the relationship you established between Booth & Sully in the last one, that this one definitely piques my interest, even though Rebecca's back.
Nicolene B chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Eager for more of this when you get a chance ! :D