Reviews for The Rising Phoenix
rookie802 chapter 12 . 2/9
Good story!
Twitchy-Tail chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
This was fabulous. I loved every single chapter of it!
At the end I imagined the ring being more like the rings they put on most larger birds for like a tag or collar but thats just me.
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I cannot believe that with as many times I have read this beautiful love story, I
have not left a review! You have such a wonderful way of writing that you can
pull a reader into the story to the extent they can feel the love between these
women.

Thank you so very much for your amazing efforts. I know, without a doubt, that
this is a story I will read many times over.

Take care,
Gail
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
I am such a fan of Hermione and Minerva together - I can't believe I only just now read this! I love their tenderness and affection, and the slow build-up between them is so sweet. I love the idea of someone having a magical creature as an animagus form, and, as Hermione is probably my favorite character, I am pleased it is her who has it.

Thank you so much for sharing this story.
Silvara rivana chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Love love love the story. and love hermione's animal form. it does seem right and I love that the two get to be together forever now. Just so full of win.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
I have read this story many times now and it is still one of my favorites! You are an amazing writer. I don't read stories until they are completed, but I am looking forward to when you complete your newest HG/MM story so I can read that one! LOVE, LOVE how you write! Thanks!
The Random Reader and the Wolf chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
This! I love your portrayal of Hermione and Minerva, and the way you write. This is exactly the kind of story I wanted to read about those two Thanks so much for sharing it! It was a very nice reading.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I loved your story! It was amazing and the way you write.. God! Thank you so much for that!
MistressParamore chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Simply wonderful. I loved every chapter, truly OTP.
Kellz chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Ta Gra Agam ort is the proper spelling (fadas were in the right place - curse me typing on my phone.

Actually means 'I have love for you'
Kellz chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Animingi transform their clothing as well into animal form, this is why McGonagolls cat form has glasses shapes round her eyes
Kellz chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Great story so far :)

I have one mistake to point out...McGonagoll was calling Hermione 'love' in gaelic...you spelt it Gradh (fada on the a)...the spelling is actually gra (fada on the a)

[Im Irish, studied the irish language for 14 years]
lazysunday30 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
This story is truly amazing. Thank you.
L. Casablanca chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
I don't have words. This is so cute. I melted at the very least once every chapter. And the ending... just good all around. I really really loved this fic.
Trekkie101 chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Cool. The reader in me desperately wants to see/hear/read more of Hermione and Minerva's life together (kids? school? travelling?), but the author in me is very blown away by how gently and gracefully this ended. Nice work.