Reviews for The Rising Phoenix
lesa chapter 12 . 6/18
one of the most beautiful and romantic stories I've ever read. It is truly lovely. I don't know if you take request but seeing as how you wrote on of the most accurate-and unoffensive to the books-story with this pair, would you consider doing something similar with the pairing Regina Miles and Emma Swanee
mark.tiltman chapter 12 . 4/27
This was a great read. Nice job
csheila chapter 12 . 4/1
Fabulous
Te chapter 12 . 1/30
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WONDERFUL THIS STORY IS AND HOW ENJOYABLE IT WAS TO READ!
I LAUGHED AND CRIED AND EXPERIENCED THAT WARM TINGLING FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THROUGH IT ALL!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL READ!
mandiepandie chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
This was one of the most beautiful, intimate stories I have ever read. Thank you.
Daw-Set chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
Great! Amazing!
Hope6968 chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Absolutely Fantastic. I am thoroughly awed, by your writing and imagination. This is definitely my number 1 favorite story. Thank you, Hope.
brattgirl14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
One of the most enjoyable H&M stories I have read to date thank you
amberee89 chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Awesome fic! This is by far my favorite!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
charming tale - thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
What? they aren't going to talk about the freakin unprecedented transformation into a phoenix or Minerva's miraculous resuscitation?! instead, they talk about their calendar?
Soulless Huntress chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
What a wonderful story. It is full of life and love. Everyone needs to read this if they truly love this pairing.
Texaschic1 chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Sure a great story. My favorite part was when Hermione tranformed into the phoenix when Minerva was injured on the field amd saved her wither her tears. I really loved this one and think that a crossover with this a DWP would be very interesting to read.
rookie802 chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Good story!
Twitchy-Tail chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
This was fabulous. I loved every single chapter of it!
At the end I imagined the ring being more like the rings they put on most larger birds for like a tag or collar but thats just me.