Reviews for The Rising Phoenix
brattgirl14 chapter 1 . 6/8
One of the most enjoyable H&M stories I have read to date thank you
amberee89 chapter 12 . 3/24
Awesome fic! This is by far my favorite!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
charming tale - thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
What? they aren't going to talk about the freakin unprecedented transformation into a phoenix or Minerva's miraculous resuscitation?! instead, they talk about their calendar?
Soulless Huntress chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
What a wonderful story. It is full of life and love. Everyone needs to read this if they truly love this pairing.
Texaschic1 chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Sure a great story. My favorite part was when Hermione tranformed into the phoenix when Minerva was injured on the field amd saved her wither her tears. I really loved this one and think that a crossover with this a DWP would be very interesting to read.
rookie802 chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Good story!
Twitchy-Tail chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
This was fabulous. I loved every single chapter of it!
At the end I imagined the ring being more like the rings they put on most larger birds for like a tag or collar but thats just me.
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I cannot believe that with as many times I have read this beautiful love story, I
have not left a review! You have such a wonderful way of writing that you can
pull a reader into the story to the extent they can feel the love between these
women.

Thank you so very much for your amazing efforts. I know, without a doubt, that
this is a story I will read many times over.

Take care,
Gail
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
I am such a fan of Hermione and Minerva together - I can't believe I only just now read this! I love their tenderness and affection, and the slow build-up between them is so sweet. I love the idea of someone having a magical creature as an animagus form, and, as Hermione is probably my favorite character, I am pleased it is her who has it.

Thank you so much for sharing this story.
Silvara rivana chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Love love love the story. and love hermione's animal form. it does seem right and I love that the two get to be together forever now. Just so full of win.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
I have read this story many times now and it is still one of my favorites! You are an amazing writer. I don't read stories until they are completed, but I am looking forward to when you complete your newest HG/MM story so I can read that one! LOVE, LOVE how you write! Thanks!
The Random Reader and the Wolf chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
This! I love your portrayal of Hermione and Minerva, and the way you write. This is exactly the kind of story I wanted to read about those two Thanks so much for sharing it! It was a very nice reading.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I loved your story! It was amazing and the way you write.. God! Thank you so much for that!
MistressParamore chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Simply wonderful. I loved every chapter, truly OTP.