Reviews for Split Second: The Beginning of the Elite
Emmanuel chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
No clue how long ago this was made. It's awesome fanfiction. Read through the whole thing. Still sour at Disney for cancelling the sequel.
TCD0012 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Welcome back.

It may be a long wait, yet it is always worth the wait. So, the final part of Elliot "Raptor" Stewart's past is told. (I know you said that you will tell us at the end. Yet I will still consider Elliot as Raptor.)

Wonder who will be the next Split/Second Elite's past to have their story told. We will definitly waiting.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Your first reviewer of this story is back. So, Elliot's Uncle also unintentionally caused an accident that loses a family member. I wonder what happens with Anya's friends eying Elliot Stewart.

Anyway, my attempt at guessing the identities of The Split/Second Elite was just based on parts of their brief profiles in the first chapter.

That's my review. Hope we see more of The Split/Second Elite's pasts and find out their true identities. I know we will know their identities in the final chapter.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Huh... So that was Vixen... I think? Or the Hammer?

Great work either way.

For the record, I plan on recommending this to a few friends of mine who have also played this game. Hopefully we can get you the reviews you deserve.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Huh. I checked the split-second out of sheer curiosity, wondering if they even had a section for the game. I can honestly say that I did not expect to find a truly enjoyable fix such as this one when I dropped in. Looking forward to reading the rest of what you've got here. It's been brilliant so far.
TCD0012 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
This is a long time coming. Speaking as someone who actually played Split/Second, I wanted to know a little more about The Split/Second Elite. Thanks to you, now fans of the game can learn the Elite's story. Thank you for giving us the past of Vixen or is it The Hammer. I will be reading the next Elite's story.