Reviews for Intricate Desires
meggie.halloran chapter 10 . 10/12
omg. i'm actually in tears. this story was so good but the ending broke my heart.
misuky7 chapter 10 . 4/4
I adored this story, though I was sad at how it ended. I do so wish there was more. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Sequal pleaaaaseeeeeeee it's so good please
DominaUmbra666 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
How could you do that? I thought it was going to end happy but it ends up almost making me cry. Please dont end it like this.
SALLY chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Bri A. Watson chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
SQUEAL PLEASE! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !
caroline chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
would have continued
ryouchan13 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Maybe because I'm a newbie to this site, I haven't read any good fictions in The suit life series, until yours. The plot fulfilled my standard for stories-should-read-again. And as much as I love your details dedevelopment,
I also favor your way of describing Cody's characteristic. I see a new Cody who is not too depentdent yet not too masculine, jealousy yet understanding, and also somewhat mystery and insecure; also the one who will sacrify anything for his beloved brother.
I was seduced by the secret love from Zack to Cody, and how he ridiculously falls for every moves Cody makes. The way Zack shows his immense innermost feeling for Cody, although expressed by mutual guilty pleasure with Will, is still as gorgeous and understandable as ever. I assume that I myself will probably do the same thing if it happens to me :)).
Some of the comments below, which stated that your story had ended, brought dissapointment all over my head for at least 3 minutes. Please tell me you will write a sequel or something; it's such a pity for a great beginning like this.
Have a great day, and your story is now in my fav list.
rockybluewigs chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
When I read this I thought it was discontinued, but then I saw the complete mark and I'm like, what the actual eff?
It cannot be done.
That's such a very mean and very teasing anticlimax.
Then again, it's probably for the best, no? I mean, it's so good that it shouldn't be ended but it's always the writer's decision as to how it starts and ends. But I hate it when things are unresolved and this is a little unresolved. There should've been some closure, if the idea of their relationship will never be established again. They'll never be the same again, which is seen here. But maybe they can come to an understanding that even they love each other more than they should to society, they have to realize that it's one sided and that they can build their twin fraternity.
It's a good story though. Don't get me wrong. Just a little anticlimactic, in my perspective.
Wha chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
What. What is this. Why am I crying?
YOU SUCKP chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
I hate you!P...Aleast put in a warning next time! I came for love and romance...But got pain and sadness instead! and no happy ending!...That sucks! On another note atleast you were able to make me feel something for once. Not many storys can do that so for that atleast I thank you. But please put a warning in it next time cuz if this story came in my life at the wrong time...well lets just say it could have been bad.
Georgia Rose chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I just read all ten chapters after one another, it was so gripping!. I don't normally get into fanfiction so much but the story was so compelling, and definately the best i've ever read. I hope there will be more chapters if not i'd love to read your other stories, you're really amazing at writing and basically i loved it ahaha, well done xo
ponygirl99 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
omg the end made me cry. u r really talented, but what ever happened to 'happily ever after'?
Im.Ticked.Off chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
No. Im not accepting it. No. Hell no! WHY! Why end it like this? Why? Im sooooo upset. When i read the ending to chapter 9 i knew what you where gonna do. I just knew...I HATE THISSSSSSS! I was routing for them! It could have worked out. My cousin (23) is dating her twin brother AND she's pregnant! They still have friends! And family who support them! who knows it could have worked out!

'Shut up sarah! Your making a fool of yourself! STOP CRYING! I SAID STOP!'

Well all in all it was great! A fantastic read!
Molahsurey chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Why does it have to be so sad? :( Oh well, it was a super good story!