Reviews for The Sacred And The Profane
raspberrymousse chapter 15 . 1/29
My heart has just broken into a million little pieces but at the same time I am so glad I read your story. This is just so well-written. Everything is spot on, the characterisation, the tone... everything. Brilliant work.
Bentleys and Bookshops chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
This story...it breaks my heart every single time I read it. I've read it about three times now, I think, and it never fails to amaze me. Your writing style is absolutely gorgeous. I'm a little obsessed with Caphriel and Zirah, if I'm being perfectly honest. Bravo on a wonderfully tragic, twisted, beautiful story.
Celebirules3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Because apparently I cannot type, here is what I meant to say.
Oh gooood.I was going through my favorites, saw this and thought "Wow, I haven't read this in a while.I should read it again, it can't be that sad!" I WAS WRONG.I am now remembering why I haven't read this a second I WEEP LIKE A characters are true to the originals, while still showing how different they are.I can see Aziraphale in Zirah and Crowley in is amazing and heartbreaking, mainly because I can see this happening, and it all makes perfect is something that I can legitimately see it breaks my heart, because Zirah just wants to be an angel again, he just wants to go home.I can't read this without crying my heart out, and now I need to go read Good Omens again to make my heart stop hurting.
Ka chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
Ah. That fic.
That one fic in this one fandom that makes you feel and ache and churns about in your head, and gives you bittersweet and hope and does not pull the punches.

It's been eight years since I've first read it.

I suspect it's the fifth time or so that I've read it now.
I don't usually re-read fics.
Corpusclockwork chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Reading this is like being punched repeatedly in the stomach because of how twisted the characters personality's are, and the worst thing is you still love with the story because it's written so well;-;...
Corpusclockwork chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
This is so twisted I loVE IT
Noni chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
*inhuman noises as I sob into the carpet*
Bravo
Celebirules3 chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Oh gooood.I was going through my favorites, saw this and thought "Wow, I haven't read this in a while.I should read it again!"I am now remembering why I haven't read this a second I WEEP LIKE A characters are true to the originals, while still showing how different they can see Aziraphale in Zirah and Crowley in is amazing and heartbreaking.
Haripoons chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
This fic is incredible. Not only is it practically indistinguishable from the writing style of the real book but the way you managed to capture Crowley and Aziraphale while switching around their roles was utterly brilliant. The ending, however, broke my heart. Every bit of this was absolutely perfect. Thank you for writing this. Just . . . thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
Have you ever listened to 'Always' by Saliva? All of the lyrics feel like they can either be said by Caphriel or Zirah.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
This story is... beautiful. It can have moments of humor and tragedy (mostly the latter), and is, overall, truly captivating.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
I saw this first on another site and instantly fell in love with it. There were some scattered grammatical errors (such as the double dashes in this chapter), but they could be easily ignored for the sake of the whole. The believability and depth of your characters, the careful balance between action and explanation, the careful avoidance of a happy ending - all elements combined to create a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/18/2015