Reviews for The Sacred And The Profane
myeerah chapter 15 . 6/17/2005
Very nicely done.
myeerah chapter 12 . 5/20/2005
Interesting. I'd never given it any thought, but I suppose if their positions were reversed, this is more or less exactly how things would go. Well done.
Chrysan chapter 12 . 5/4/2005
Zirah is just so...twisted and lovely and insane and breathtaking, and I am totally impressed how Caphriel managed to actually fall in love with him~

The cliffhanger holds me high up and tense! Lol. I look forward to the next chapter!
Zanzou chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
*_*

I was so, so happy to see you update the last chapter.

..and them, BAM! This.

and, omg? CLIFFHANGER! *_* Zirah's so.. EVIL. This is ALL so evil. ..though I still want the happy ending. *is rereading GO again, thanks to these updates*

:D You rock.
Roach Patrol chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
Beutifull. Thanks for updating so nice and quickly and all. Appreciate it.
Muffin'snothere chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
Things are closing in for the final! *lol* It'll be fan-bloody-tastic I hope! Keep on typing! _~

Manic
blahfugginblah chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
This story truly is well written; I look foward to seeing more of this. Keep up the great work!

~The One and Only

"YOU, said Death gravely, ARE SO FUCKED." Heh. That line is so very amusing.
kingmaker chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
Brilliant! Everything is marvelously interesting, and you're style of writing seems to be much like the "Good Omens" book. Uh, I hope you take that as a compilement.
Muffin'snothere chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
Damn good. I really like your way of writting, it blends into the org GO nicely and makes it even more terrific.

'YOU ARE SO FUCKED' *snerk* That's Zirah in a nutshell.
Roach Patrol chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
I loved Death's little one-liner. And I haven't reviewed this story before, because the last few I did took awhile to think out and I ran out of time, then forgot. But I realy do love this story, and I'm very, very, very happy that you updated. So thank you a lot for this newest chapter. It was realy excelent, and you write so well...all in all, again, thank you.
Little Miss AJ chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
Creepy. Very creepy.

I like it.

And the idea of Death swearing amuses me. I don't know why.
Miss Ayanami chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
Holy shit, it's like the perfect reflection of GO in a really dark mirror.

It's also incredibly depressing, and I can't help but feel sorry for Caphriel but I still want to see more of him and Zira together because as painful as it is, it WORKS. In that twisted love way.

Because it's there that Zira loves Caphriel in his own crazy way, too.
Little Miss AJ chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
That's bloody brilliant! I absolutely love it. You write with wit, great description, and a realistic attitude (which many people find hard for an AU). I can't wait to see how it all ends.
not applicable chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
Zirah is terribly disturbing in his perverse ways. This is a very exciting read; what will happen is something I cannot guess. You write beautifully.
Muffin'snothere chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
Pure brilliance, a darker version of Good Omens. Shite, there is nothing more to say. Damn you for not updating!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »