Reviews for The Sacred And The Profane
MarshmallowRabbit chapter 15 . 8/16/2019
This is probably the best fanfic I've read. Your writing style has absolutely beautiful imagery, and you've breathed incredible new life into these characters to put together a creative spin on the original story. The ending ties everything up perfectly, and being a Pratchett fan I'm always a fan of seeing Death pop up. haha
Yonpig chapter 15 . 8/13/2019
I'm sobbing
Okay wow chapter 15 . 8/6/2019
This screwed me up big time, I've never felt this way about a fanfic I've read before.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2019
HO-LY-SHIT.
Starknight chapter 15 . 7/22/2019
My freaking heart oh my god. Ouch. Fuck. That was... Unexpected. Fuuuuuuuuuck. He's in a better place, I guess. I still - ouch.
starknight chapter 5 . 7/22/2019
I... holy shit. I was not expecting any of this, but I love it, and I can't stop reading. Holy shit!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2019
nono
nonono
why
Red chapter 2 . 7/18/2019
HOLY CRAP that's TERRIFYING i love this
Lokian chapter 15 . 7/18/2019
Well this broke me. I’ve been reading ALL your good omens fic which I love all of them by the way, and I heard from tumblr you wrote Living Arrangements (which was also amazing, but why do you have to make me cry?) and this one was just so fucked up, their relationship. Normally I don’t go in for this but yours was awesome. Why must you always hurt my poor Aziraphale though? Like in Living Arrangements.

Also I loved Azalea and Antonia. I’d totally read a long fic of that!
Charlie chapter 15 . 7/2/2019
This story has delightfully fucked me up I hope you know. Thanks ~
rubyanjel chapter 15 . 6/30/2019
Okay, so, it broke something in me. I didn't end up bawling like how some described themselves ended up being after finishing this wonderful fan fiction. But it's like a stretched string snapped and hit the inner walls in its whiplash. Holy shit though. Years after this was written and with the new TV series, it helped that they were visualized in the story. There's now voices connected to the characters. And it probably hurts even more.

My account has been dead for years and I logged back in to read and leave this comment because, boy, oh boy. I need to breathe.

Thank you for the wonderful story.
Anna Marcelli Palmer chapter 15 . 6/25/2019
This murdered me. I feel emotionally gutted. The caliber of your english is not only phenomenal, but also a huge blow to my self-esteem (I will never, EVER be able to write like that. Ever.)

I don't know if you are still active, I know this fic is old, but I feel the need to tell you that this piece, this twisted, sad, nihilistic, hopeful, shattering, confusing piece of fiction, murdered me in a way only art can ever kill. And that it gave me an answer to the question: what would Good Omens read like if it was written exclusively by Gaiman? Several passages here induced me the unspeakable (shall I say ineffable?) type of heartache only the murkiest bits of American Gods ever has.

And I hate it. And I hate you. And I love it. And I love you, you magnificent, magnificent stranger on the internet I never met and never will. You made my braincells melt and my stomach tighten. I shall never, never recover.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2019
This was finished over 10 years ago, I read it for the first time five years ago, and now following the release of the tv series I felt a strong urge to reread it again. Well it’s always nice to see that some things never change, namely this fic makes me sob like a child every time. Thank you for writing this, it was beautifully written and I hope more people read this as the series gains popularity.
write-notright chapter 15 . 6/22/2019
I am so so in love with this and so so so impressed. This was a fantastic fanfic. Like, I'm gonna be honest, I'm very confused, but confused in the best possible way. I usually don't like endings like this but...man this was great. I really wantto especially commend how high quality fic this fic is for the time it was written (and has kept up even now!). Maybe I've been reading the wrong fics but the fics from 2002 that I've read have not even somewhat compared to this quality. Aside from that, I just love the basics of this AU and then everything else, too. I wish I could know more - what will happen to aziraphale on this long road? Does Caphriel ever get better? Do they ever see each other again? Would that even be good? Thank you so much, once again, for writing this. I'm genuinely so glad to have read this.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2019
I have to hope somewhere he goes back and finds his love. This was a wild ride! Thank you for writing it. Poor Zirah. My heart broke for his poor broken mind with every chapter
287 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »