Reviews for Sojourn
kitzykat chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
i am from alabama and currently live in alabama and i can assure everybody we don't use "y'all" in every sentence :(

we use it correctly as it is, "you all"
to a group of people

we're not stupid :(!
InuJoey chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
KARR: Im back & I just saved 40% by switching to gieko.
Whoever sold KARR car insurence is the real .
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
AAAAHHHHHHH RAGE! PLEASE DEAR MICHAEL FOR THE LIVE OF KITT PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Kiwi chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Help! I'm suddenly developing an alarming adoration for Angelo that rivals my fangirling of KITT! Flirting with KITT regardless of AI-ness, noticing of the Trans Am's sexiness… I love him already!

On a more somber note… DAMMIT JESSIE YOU GOTTA SAVE KITT! scrambles away from Bogie in a panic SAVE HIM!

Also, you and I seem to suffer from a similar disorder of adoration/sadism. The more I love a character, the more pain and trauma they seem to end up exposed to… love the story! It's amazing!
Kiwi chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I'm impressed, Night! You've already got me on the edge of my seat in vivid anticipation and jaw-dropped-ness! What happened to KITT? Will he be okay? MICHAEL I LOVE YOU! 'Tearfully described as his closest friend'… Jayzus, not even chapter 3 and I'm hooked! Fantastic!
Esidara chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Very nice details on the nuances of facial expression and stance. Smoothly written and engaging.
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
New experiences for Kitt. Taste is probably fairly new to him. It's one thing to analyze the chemical makeup of a substance and something entirely different to taste a delicious meal. And I'm glad Michael got to see his buddy smile.

And I'm with Michael and Bonnie. Whoever did this to Kitt must be hunted down and dealt with. Preferably by smashing their face in with Michael's fist repeatedly.

Great work. I can't wait to see more soon. Good luck.
Melody Phoenix chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
I've been stalking this place daily, sometimes even twice a day, looking for updates and new stories. I've read them all, but when I saw this, I was like "Uh, yeah, sleep can wait."
Nice update. ;) I'm now trying to figure out who the bad guy is, which is hard when you don't know if it's an OC or someone from the show. XP Congrats on the house, also.
Jalaperilo chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
OMG, you killed me with dimples! Dang he's a cute kid!

Loving this chapter! The Kitt and Angelo stuff was so cute! I'm still loving him, even though It's now made we want to read fics with Raoul in it! Lol.
soldiermedic chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
!
post the rest!
Desiree1717 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Wow, this is great!
Jalaperilo chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
FFN turned off my email notifications and I only just realised you'd updated! I'm such a bad stalker!

But yey for Kitt being awake now! This was such a fun chapter, and we still see some of the old Michael-Kitt snark. Joy! And more Angelo! I'm loving all of these original characters, and I'm going through a 'hate all OC's' phase.

x x x x
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
Russian? Okay, that should make things interesting for a while. But, even writing in a language that Michael doesn't understand, he still recognizes his partner's word choice when he commented about understanding English better than him. That probably made the guy feel a lot better.

Terrific work. Good luck on future chapters. Can't wait for more in the near future.
Emperatriz de la Noche chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
I don't know why fanfiction did not let me login this time, thanks to the $%&/& Code, but well, no problem, I'll shoot them later.

¡Loved this chapter, it was so funny! ¡(o)¡

Hahaha KITT writting in russian and thinking in english, that can really happen, ask me, I can speak 4 languages besides my own (and russian is on my list to study, I like it too o) and many times I'm thinking in one language and answering in another, unwittingly, brain is a misterious machine...you did it just fine¡

Anyway, ¡I loved how kitt's first learning was the face expressions! hahaha, irritation is one of the first expressions we learn, you know, when babies want the bottle (or a toy) and no one gives them, babies get angry and an irritated expresion shows up. In many times I bet KITT will look, in a certain way, like a little child having a tantrum, cause all of his expresions are sincere and natural, unlike humans, who try to hide their emotions for appearances sake. I think KITT, eventually, will learn (and want, for his pride's sake) to keep up appearances, but for now will be completely honest until he learn to use his new body better. Ah... can't wait for the next chapter.

And Gracias to you for making such a wonderful fanfic, for me this fic it's a treasure among Knight Rider's fanfics, became a classical to me!

keep it up!
Melody Phoenix chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Very interesting chapter! I like how unexpected it was, and how of all people and languages, Angelo knows Russian. And poor Kitt. I can only imagine the frustration. X)