Reviews for Sojourn
Fairy chapter 14 . 8/6
Please please PLEASE Update this! I love love LOVE IT! There aren't meny fanfics with KITT becoming human and I must say those ones are my favorite! So please continue with this. I really liked it!

Xx Fairy
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 14 . 2/2
OH MAH GOD PLEASE REVIEW! I love this story and I want to see it updated! There's barely any KRFanfics that have Kitt as a human! I need moar! :D
knightshade chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Oh no! A cliffhanger and you haven't updated in two years. But I need to know if my guess for the programmer is right. I do hope you're still around. I've definitely enjoyed your story so far. You're right that it's well worn territory but you've certainly put your own stamp on it. You nearly lost me at child prodigy, but despite my early misgivings, I do like Jessica. She has that most important of traits for an OC - she knows her place, which is not replacing canon characters but complimenting them (at least that's important to me, maybe not to others). It's very well written with beautiful descriptions and insightful commentary on their relationships. I appreciate you not glossing over the ethics of the situation. Brilliantly detailed and everyone is in character. Thanks so much for writing this far. I do hope you finish.
EVRyderWriter chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
...No, no you can't stop here! Oh I know I'm bad with updating and make people angry at me because of this-NOW I KNOW THE FEELING.

This is brilliant! I mean, I can't even fathom the genius that went into this-I feel pithy in my own skills, standing next to this.

I was never keen on human!Kitt before, maybe just because all other attempts just didn't fly for me. But this? This, I am wowed and awed and blown away. Allow me to bow at your feet, oh new Mistress of the Knight Rider epic.

Please, if at all possible, come back to us-I just returned from a lengthy absence and regret ever walking away; Knight Rider *isn't* something you can walk away from and be contented to stay away. Kitt and the gang-mostly Kitt-make that impossible. )
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
I /do/ hope there's some Yaoi or hentai action in the later chapters (gay and straight sex) with KITT. Angelo is a funny guy and I'm glad KITT is feeling somewhat better. I just hope Michael doesn't go overboard with teaching KITT about girls. (if you know what I mean ;) ) Looking forward to Chapter 15! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! *gives cookies*
kitzykat chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
i am from alabama and currently live in alabama and i can assure everybody we don't use "y'all" in every sentence :(

we use it correctly as it is, "you all"
to a group of people

we're not stupid :(!
InuJoey chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
KARR: Im back & I just saved 40% by switching to gieko.
Whoever sold KARR car insurence is the real .
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
AAAAHHHHHHH RAGE! PLEASE DEAR MICHAEL FOR THE LIVE OF KITT PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Kiwi chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Help! I'm suddenly developing an alarming adoration for Angelo that rivals my fangirling of KITT! Flirting with KITT regardless of AI-ness, noticing of the Trans Am's sexiness… I love him already!

On a more somber note… DAMMIT JESSIE YOU GOTTA SAVE KITT! scrambles away from Bogie in a panic SAVE HIM!

Also, you and I seem to suffer from a similar disorder of adoration/sadism. The more I love a character, the more pain and trauma they seem to end up exposed to… love the story! It's amazing!
Kiwi chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I'm impressed, Night! You've already got me on the edge of my seat in vivid anticipation and jaw-dropped-ness! What happened to KITT? Will he be okay? MICHAEL I LOVE YOU! 'Tearfully described as his closest friend'… Jayzus, not even chapter 3 and I'm hooked! Fantastic!
Esidara chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Very nice details on the nuances of facial expression and stance. Smoothly written and engaging.
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
New experiences for Kitt. Taste is probably fairly new to him. It's one thing to analyze the chemical makeup of a substance and something entirely different to taste a delicious meal. And I'm glad Michael got to see his buddy smile.

And I'm with Michael and Bonnie. Whoever did this to Kitt must be hunted down and dealt with. Preferably by smashing their face in with Michael's fist repeatedly.

Great work. I can't wait to see more soon. Good luck.
Melody Phoenix chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
I've been stalking this place daily, sometimes even twice a day, looking for updates and new stories. I've read them all, but when I saw this, I was like "Uh, yeah, sleep can wait."
Nice update. ;) I'm now trying to figure out who the bad guy is, which is hard when you don't know if it's an OC or someone from the show. XP Congrats on the house, also.
Jalaperilo chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
OMG, you killed me with dimples! Dang he's a cute kid!

Loving this chapter! The Kitt and Angelo stuff was so cute! I'm still loving him, even though It's now made we want to read fics with Raoul in it! Lol.
soldiermedic chapter 13 . 7/25/2012