Reviews for Sojourn
Kiwi chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I'm impressed, Night! You've already got me on the edge of my seat in vivid anticipation and jaw-dropped-ness! What happened to KITT? Will he be okay? MICHAEL I LOVE YOU! 'Tearfully described as his closest friend'… Jayzus, not even chapter 3 and I'm hooked! Fantastic!
Esidara chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Very nice details on the nuances of facial expression and stance. Smoothly written and engaging.
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
New experiences for Kitt. Taste is probably fairly new to him. It's one thing to analyze the chemical makeup of a substance and something entirely different to taste a delicious meal. And I'm glad Michael got to see his buddy smile.

And I'm with Michael and Bonnie. Whoever did this to Kitt must be hunted down and dealt with. Preferably by smashing their face in with Michael's fist repeatedly.

Great work. I can't wait to see more soon. Good luck.
Melody Phoenix chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
I've been stalking this place daily, sometimes even twice a day, looking for updates and new stories. I've read them all, but when I saw this, I was like "Uh, yeah, sleep can wait."
Nice update. ;) I'm now trying to figure out who the bad guy is, which is hard when you don't know if it's an OC or someone from the show. XP Congrats on the house, also.
Jalaperilo chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
OMG, you killed me with dimples! Dang he's a cute kid!

Loving this chapter! The Kitt and Angelo stuff was so cute! I'm still loving him, even though It's now made we want to read fics with Raoul in it! Lol.
soldiermedic chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
!
post the rest!
Desiree1717 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Wow, this is great!
Jalaperilo chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
FFN turned off my email notifications and I only just realised you'd updated! I'm such a bad stalker!

But yey for Kitt being awake now! This was such a fun chapter, and we still see some of the old Michael-Kitt snark. Joy! And more Angelo! I'm loving all of these original characters, and I'm going through a 'hate all OC's' phase.

x x x x
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
Russian? Okay, that should make things interesting for a while. But, even writing in a language that Michael doesn't understand, he still recognizes his partner's word choice when he commented about understanding English better than him. That probably made the guy feel a lot better.

Terrific work. Good luck on future chapters. Can't wait for more in the near future.
Emperatriz de la Noche chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
I don't know why fanfiction did not let me login this time, thanks to the $%&/& Code, but well, no problem, I'll shoot them later.

¡Loved this chapter, it was so funny! ¡(o)¡

Hahaha KITT writting in russian and thinking in english, that can really happen, ask me, I can speak 4 languages besides my own (and russian is on my list to study, I like it too o) and many times I'm thinking in one language and answering in another, unwittingly, brain is a misterious machine...you did it just fine¡

Anyway, ¡I loved how kitt's first learning was the face expressions! hahaha, irritation is one of the first expressions we learn, you know, when babies want the bottle (or a toy) and no one gives them, babies get angry and an irritated expresion shows up. In many times I bet KITT will look, in a certain way, like a little child having a tantrum, cause all of his expresions are sincere and natural, unlike humans, who try to hide their emotions for appearances sake. I think KITT, eventually, will learn (and want, for his pride's sake) to keep up appearances, but for now will be completely honest until he learn to use his new body better. Ah... can't wait for the next chapter.

And Gracias to you for making such a wonderful fanfic, for me this fic it's a treasure among Knight Rider's fanfics, became a classical to me!

keep it up!
Melody Phoenix chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Very interesting chapter! I like how unexpected it was, and how of all people and languages, Angelo knows Russian. And poor Kitt. I can only imagine the frustration. X)
unavailableeeee chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Another awesome chapter! I love it more and more. (If that's even possible :D)

I will continue translating it soon. This chapter is so interesting. And I really find it great that he's writing in Russian. To bad i don't understand that language, but I love translating that story, even with languages i don't know. :D

*sigh* can't wait for the hugging-time :D
writingwordsnow chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
I can't remember whether I've reviewed this story before or not, so I thought I'd better review it now.

I love how realistic it is! KITT having trouble adjusting to his new life and not being able to talk immediately is, although I feel sorry for KITT, very enjoyable. The writing in Russian twist was unexpected and interesting.

I am, as always, looking forward to the next chapter.
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I have just started trying to watch a number of episodes for "Knight Rider" on the internet and I absolutely love the interactions between Michael and Kitt. You certainly captured them very well in the earlier chapters of this story. And even if the idea for this story might, on the surface, sound cliche, the presentation of the idea and your portrayal of all the details normally ignored makes this very entertaining and far more original than most would assume. Congratulations and I hope to see more soon.
luthien morgon chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
What a fascinating story. I absolutely love it.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »