Reviews for Sojourn
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Wonderful chapter¬°

I was waiting like crazy, KITT's awake ¬°yey!

It wasn't a nice wakeup but I loved how you really missed nothing, in fact, much people in its fanfics forgets about that important matters, cause they see KITT as a human, but he is not, and he is not used to sensations, to percive the world the way we do, of course it's overstimulation, he's barely dealing with pain he does not need sensory overload.

You are a great writer is always a pleasure to me reading of your fanfics, you can really see inside kitt's personality and transmit it as if kitt was saying or doing it itself.

And in this fanfic you take into account all the important aspects and consecuences of such a transition.

Poor kitt I supposed this would happen, adaptation time.. anyway I can't wait to see him awake again!
KatanaDoshi chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Omg. Omg.

Ok, I'm breathing again. First thing first: YAY! New chapter! And it's awesome!

EXCELLENT job with the Kitt POV. It's stunning and well worth the wait. It also brings up some interesting questions that never would have occured to me otherwise.

Kitt exerting his will over the body to make it move is such a Kitt thing to do and is in perfect alignment with the pseudo-science from earlier chapters... but speech. It occured to me that Kitt is going to wake up very much like a stroke victim; relearning how to move, figuring out what certain parts of him do (Oh lord, I so very much want to know what potty-training a trans-am in a human body would be like) and while we've proven we can teach machines to talk like we teach children, the machanics of doing such is very different. He's never needed to figure out what shape words make on human lips before and hearing his words come out in a stranger's voice will no doubt be bizarre...

Even if not one of those things is adressed in future chapters, this one made me really THINK which isn't something you get from a lot of fanfiction. Thank you.

Also, write more.
unavailableeeee chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
This chapter is amazing. I don't know what else to say. I want to hug Kitt so bad DX... But i think that wouldn't be a good idea now.

Hehe~ I'm glad you try to read it. Maybe it helps you to remember some german. Translating it sure helped me to add a few new words to the ones I already did know.
Jalaperilo chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
There is no such thing as too much detail! Awesome chapter as always. I love KITT's point of view about his new senses and the imput. He's got so much learning to come!

We're coming up to the bit I've been waiting for! KITT adjusting to being in a human body! Stupidly excited for his to regain full consciousness.

Great chapter, once again!
JetravenEx chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Eh, being 15 (I turn 16 in 2 weeks) isnt that great. WAY too much drama. Though i think i should be happy that im young. granted i spend my time watching old tv shows that make me go "Dang it! Why wasnt i born in the 80's?" XD.

Anyways, I didnt originally know that the voice actor for KITT Had black hair so yeah wow. ya learn something new everytime ya read something XD.

Aww that stinks that you feel ancient... i think you're younger than my mom if that helps ;).

Ew, you've experienced some of this stuff? Doesnt sound like buckets of fun.

All that aside great chapter! I loved how you touch upon KITT's difficulties but also go into depth with it too!

Cant wait for the next update! D
Melody Phoenix chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
That's probably my favorite chapter now. ;) That's pretty cool, with all your medical knowledge. Probably not so much experiencing it, but just knowing it to /know/ would be sweet. XP
AndromedaAI chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Please update! I have been hooked on this and I want to see how KITT reacts to his new body!
bluedragon1836 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
The name Sarah Jane Sutton wouldn't be Doctor Who inspired, would it? Just out of curiosity :) Love this story so far, by the way.
Melody Phoenix chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Nice! I like how you actually did the research to find your info. for the surgery related things (that or you just happen to know that kind of stuff, for some odd reason.) It makes it more complete, whereas if I had to write that, I'd skip the technical stuff and just say "Yeah, we had a few sketchy spots, but all is good."

So. Anyway. It was good and very intersting, as always, and I just about had a heart attack myself when I saw it was updated. X)
BlueBassist chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
When I first got the email:

What is this story again?

When I read a little further:

search?hlen&tbod&gbv2&tbmisch&saX&eijW5RT9C6BcHW0QHd2aj6DQ&ved0CDEQBSgA&qawwwyeah&spell1&biw1024&bih690

And this before I even read the update! Good job, and I'm very much looking forward to your next installment. :D
KatanaDoshi chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
This is has been absolutely brilliant.

I can't tell if any of the science/medical stuff is all made up or if you've looked it all up and understand it enough to apply it to this story but it is incredibly convincing either way and that extra effort is refreshing and much appreciated.

Please continue. I absolutely understand the difficulties of exploding computers and recreating lost work, but we'll all love you for the effort. Human!KITT is, I admit, not a set up I'm usually fond of, but I'm beginning to think it's just because no one other than you have put enough effort into explaining it.
Jalaperilo chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
It's sad how stupidly excited I get when I see your story updates.

I am still amazed at the detail that you apply to your fics, especially this one. If I didn't know you, I would assume that you WERE a neurosurgeon. And oh my god, Wakey wakies next time! Can't wait!

I totally know exactly what the young woman at the beginning felt when the older one complimented her. My boss is quite an formidable, stoney woman at times, and it is VERY rare she gives praise of any kind, that when she does, I kinda panic. Al she has to sahe is 'Good job' and I'm near hysterical with panic. Others have admitted to it as well. Very well written.
unavailableeeee chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Yes! I nearly got a heart attack when i saw the story was updated. I'm soooooo happy!

I'm not good with writing reviews but i love that story so much and i am so glad that you're feeling better. *-*
JetravenEx chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Everyone just seems to picture human KITT with black hair, not that I have any problem with it, it fits him. Now if he has red eyes well that'll be too exactly like my mental picture XD.

Wow you're 30 years older than me 0.o then again a teacher was surprised I liked the original knight rider since it came out some 30 years ago...

Anyways actual critique, can't really offer you much there since as far as I can tell there werent any major errors or things of the sort.

Those surgeons must be really good, I can't even chat while doing work on cars in auto class... Unless it's verbally kicking some guys ass for not doing anything.

Anyways two thumbs way up for this story and am really glad that you update. Hope you update soon!
Nightwind chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
No, I'm not reviewing my own story. :) I'm hoping that those of you who are reading this will see it. :)

I'm SO sorry I haven't updated this in a while. But that flu that I thought I had? Was (and still is, dammit!) actually mononucleosis. Which normally isn't that big of a deal when you get it in your teens/20s but it IS a big deal to get it when you're on the high side of your 40s, like I am. It's rare to get it when you're that old...but I'm apparently "lucky." And, aside from making you feel like crap and sucking all of your energy so that all you want to do is sleep, one of the complications when you get this thing when you're older is an enlarged spleen. Yep, got that. Which, even "luckier" for me, ruptured after I fell and slipped on some ice while taking out the garbage. So...Whee, emergency surgery. That's always fun. :P So, I was in the hospital for about a week, released on Christmas Eve.

And now here I am. I have a TON of work to catch up on, having been completely down and computer-access-less for about 10 days. But now, having been home for a few days, I can sit up with a laptop and do it.

SO! The upshot is that I'm hoping to catch up with work this week and then maybe, hopefully get back to updating this story this coming weekend, since it's another holiday one. I want to thank everyone who's been reading and waiting patiently. :)
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »