Reviews for Sojourn
LucyToo32 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I am loving your story and I hope you can continue to update soon.
BlueBassist chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Aaaaaah! Donde estas? I hope you are not extremely sick. :( If so, get well soon.
JetravenEx chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
This is very good! I think it's kind of funny how Jessica talks sometimes, the way you word what she says makes me picture her as being almost from the west? Then again I wouldn't know... I live in the Midwest XP.

And I'm going to say what everyone else is saying, the Bonnie and Kitt scene was cute. And yes Bonnie just get together with Micheal already!

I can't wait to see how Kitt 'looks' as a human, it'd be cool so cool! *sparkly eyes*

And now to end my review update soon please I wish to read more!
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
I hope you recover soon, Flu is like a curse sometimes. But nothing the mighty Nightwind can't handle :)

You know I loved the KITT-Bonnie Part, was so cute and finally he admits that Bonnie is the closest thing he has to a mother.

I hope the next chapter we can see the transfer.

I was thinking, KITT is a little (maybe much)airy and cares a lot about his physical appearance (you know Mr 'I used to be sleek and black and dashing') soooo, when he gets his new human body I think he is gonna be sort of metrosexual, cause he is gonna care much about his appearance, even fashion a little haha, remember the chapter Diamonds aren't the girls best friends? we was totally scared with the idea of being painted in green, you know how much he loves his basic and ELEGANT black.
Lady Yuri chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
I really hope you get better soon, we love your stories.
Lady Yuri chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
I left for... I don't really know how long I was out, but now that I'm back I find 4 new chapters! yeah!

Oh I told you bonnie is kind of like kitt's mother. That scene was sooooooooo sweeeeeeet. I melted right over my keyboard.

You know nowdays there is a research about computers souls, scientists are about to proof that everything that can think, meaning everything that can actually make thought processes (like computers, AI, and so on)may develop a soul, even if is not a really advanced computer or system. When I heard that, I was like 'I knew my computer was alive!yeah I'm not crazy!'

So kitt DOES have a soul!

Well I think that seeing KITT experiencing human life will be something really interesting to read, I'd even pay to read it!

Don't take it to serious I don't have much money now.
Jalaperilo chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
I think I need another filling, cause the Kitt-Bonnie scene was so damn sweet! It hit ALL the right buttons for me in terms of their relationship. Oh KITT, you do love to tease people, don't you?

I hope you go far with this, cause there is so much you can do with Kitt experiencing life as a human.

And I'm glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself x x x
Native Knight chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
"Not worth the wait"? Are you kidding? This is plenty worth the wait! I squealed with excitement when I saw this update in my inbox XD

D'aww, I love the Kitt and Bonnie parts. So sweet :D Hope you're feeling back to normal soon! :)
Luna chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Waaa¡ 3 new chapters¡ yay¡

But girl you are so evil¡ you left kitt blind and unable to move, you really are evil...for some reason I like it.

Any way I love these 3 chapters, and thank you so much for making a non descriptive scene of the surgery, Is so much better a fast and short descriptive scene.

Looking forward your next chapters.

Go KITT¡ and good luck cause with nightwind anything can happen.
Native Knight chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
I'm usually okay with /reading/ about disgusting stuff like that, it's just watching it that makes me squeamish. So I definitely feel bad for Bonnie. I wouldn't want to be helping out with brain surgery either. *shudder*

Okay, here we go! Here's hoping the virus doesn't give them too much trouble when they move him. (Though, knowing you, it just might XD)
Melody Phoenix chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
No brain surgery scene? Dang it... (kidding XP)

You should've seen my face when I saw the size of the scroll bar. I was like "Aw, now that's just not right..." Anyway, as always, looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Oh thank you so much for skipping the descriptive brain surgery scene, I simply can't take all that procedure, when there are live surgeries in tv My mama is always there like ' oh this is interesting come and see' but I always run as far as I can, cause I simply can not stand the fact of seeing a cut open body, I feel kind of an empathy like that it was happening to me, is sort of stressing.

Kitt Lite haha, reminds me the Kazaa Lite, I never thought there could be a Lite version of Kitt haha, that was a good one jess.

Please don't make this larger, I'm so desesperate to see (read) kitt is his new body, besides that part 'full of Bonie and Kitt' sounds like something that is going to be so cuteeee. I'm longing to see it¡
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
I was thinking that you hurt those you love in order to attract all the attention over them.

Or so I think, cause I do the same in my fanfics, I hurt my favorite character cause I want everybody taking care of him/her, all the rest of the characters from some show paying probervial attention to my chosen caring about it, everybody pampering... my main character becomes the center of attention. That's why I hurt my favorite characters, you know, the more fragile the dearest.

And there are some other reasons, but this would be the main reason to do this.I don't know if you think exactly the same but so it seems cause everybody is paying olimpic attention to KITT.

And I love this kind of stories so very much¡ Reminds me my own way to write.

Keep it up! oh God I'm so craving to see human kitt and how he is going to react when he has to face all human's sensory system. The softness of a caress, the warmness of a cuddle, the breeze on the face, the soft blow of wind, and...the pain

Sorry KITT but all comes with the whole package! good and bad, joy and sadness. And trust me, physical pain sucks. But don't worry not everything is bad, there is a lot of good in fact. You'll get to enjoy all this, I promise... well nightwind does hahaha.
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
I knew from the moment I was writting my last review that I was spoiling KITT, yeah, but I have no regrets¡ well it's just that kitt has that tenderness that makes you do everything he wants, like a genie, his wishes are my commands. You know I picture KITT in my mind more like Puss (Puss in boots from shrek) than like a dog, when puss makes 'the face'... it's like seeing kitt's inocent bumper and melting down into that adorableness, so I'm sorry but I simply can't help it¡

I want to say that I like so much the interaction you have with your readers, is fun, and don't know, make you feel closer to the story and the writter. Most writers don't even dare to do so, cause you know fanfiction's odd rules, but I really like your answers. I used to read only my answer but now I start to read the answers for other people and hence the reviews too, and is actually funny! Kind of...like you're in a circle of friends even when nobody knows each other, and we only talk to you but this way I like it.

Oh Kitt, now blind and unable to move. The description you give about a black tiny box is perfect, if he were really in a situation like that, I bet that's the way he would feel and think about it. He needs to hear a voice to feel safe, a voice like his sole companion. Kitt I can sing a lullaby for you, or any music style you like, but a lullaby is soothing, or I can tell you stories, or just chat. I'll do Anything if so I can stop you from being seized with fear
unavailableeeee chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
This is an amazing Fanfiction!

I like Kitt so much and it kinda hurts that he's so weak and stuff... but i really love how the story is going and how they all are so in-character.

Just wanted to tell how much i like this story~ -
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »