Reviews for In Your Eyes
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Just fyi Vulcan's have higher body temperatures. So when you say "Spock pulled the much warmer body against his own cold one," it's not correct. If a Vulcan were to be below human temperatures or more with no outside forces at work they would basically be either sick or dying.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
Que lindo! Me enamoro la historia. Llore, me frustre , me despere. Y ame el final, mierda, incluso ame el suicidio dramatico de Jim. Ame la idea de Spock como el principe verde de James. Era perfecto. La damisela Jim en Apuros. Era dulce y bello, angustiante y confuso. Era bello. Gracias por publicar, y porque ambos se amaron. Aunque casi deteste a Sarek, ese mal vulcamo me desespero. Pero todo esta bien ahora. Eso es un alivio~ tambiƩn me sorprenden lo creativos que fueron lps paisajes mentales y todo lo que conllevaba telepatia tactil. Esta muy bien pensado y realmente me ha hechor eflexionar mucho y comparar mi mente a esto, y me di cuenta a muy mi pesar que estaba en cierto punto como la desolada y herida mente de Jim. Cerca del colapso, asi que usted es muy astuto. Realmente ha pensado en el asunto de la mente y su estado.
xxsherlockedxx98 chapter 24 . 12/9/2016
loved every part! oh the feels. best spirk story I've read!
TheCauldron chapter 24 . 11/23/2016
This story gave me chills! It was so completely engaging that I was literally getting goosebumps and tears! Bravo!
ShayLove chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
So it's been years since I've read this story and for some unexplainable reason I'm right back here falling head over heels in love with your rendition of the boys. Everything about this story dazzled me as a teenager and now that I'm older I can't help but feel stupidly nostalgic and ridiculously happy that this story is still around, I get so sentimental ugh. Anyway I wanted to drop in and leave this review to say hi and thank you again for gifting us with such a beautiful story. I have a feeling I'll be dragging myself back here again and again for many more years to come!

Ps: Ever considered joining ao3?
Katsy17 chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
amazing story
uzumaki misaki chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
Excellent story, well done!
Cat7herinE chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
Damn...I cried, I cried so much! THE EMOTIONS! Thank you so much, it's a master piece and I am so, so grateful, that I could read it. Honestly, this is my new favourite fanfic. Again, thank you. :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 24 . 9/13/2016
So cuuuuuuuuuuuute
Mitsumichi chapter 24 . 7/7/2016
I love this fanfic! One of the best! Thank you!
I'm going to read your others fanfics right away!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
AMAZING.
I couldn't stop reading until I'd finished. The suspense KILLED me
Lavonya chapter 24 . 5/8/2016
OH GOD... I LOVE THIS STORY SO DAMN MUCH I CRIED SO HARD AND COULDN'T STOP!
You are an... *sniff* AwEsOmE writer!
KimiikoUchiha chapter 19 . 3/27/2016
Nice
XanaduHawk chapter 24 . 1/28/2016
Bones walked right into the bridesmaid comment.
XanaduHawk chapter 21 . 1/28/2016
Love how Bones referenced Shakespeare.