Reviews for In Your Eyes
AiMila chapter 24 . 8/30
i am in love with this story...im so reading it again AND im so reading the prequel and sequel again
favorite story of all time
Kativa-chan chapter 24 . 7/25
This was so good! So well written and thought out. I'm glad I found this little gem and took the time to read it.
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 24 . 6/30
This was so sweet and angsty in all the right ways. Seriously, just lovely. Amazing job! Space husbands forever! xD (p.s. the sex scenes were 11/10 HOT)
ousoonerfan chapter 24 . 6/14
Love this so freaking much!
Zaaraffluv chapter 24 . 6/2
After all the misunderstandings I am so glad that everything turned out great. Awesome story
Lya Long chapter 24 . 4/12
Well, first time reading Star Trek fanfiction and honestly you got me hooked. I mean the pairing is ridiculously hot and I only see this now. I mean before I wasn't really one for this movie and there you go all Spock and Kirk on me and I just can't get enough. This goes directly in my favorites. Thanks for sharing your story. 3
So cute..
Cj Quinn chapter 24 . 2/16
Omg too cute I MUST READ ALLLLLL THE FICS!
Cj Quinn chapter 23 . 2/16
Wow you really got injured a lot during this time! Are you okay?
Cj Quinn chapter 22 . 2/16
Nah not a cliffhanger. A nice way to end a chapter. A little bit of resolution to soothe your reader and give them some comfort after the emotional owies of earlier chapters
Cj Quinn chapter 21 . 2/16
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels!
Cj Quinn chapter 20 . 2/16
I get cold too. It's an physio emotional response.
Cj Quinn chapter 19 . 2/16
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GORAM VULCAN CHILD! WHY IS COMMUNICATION SO DIFFICULT FOR THESE IDIOTS ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cj Quinn chapter 18 . 2/14