Reviews for In Your Eyes
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 24 . 7/10
My God. There were moments in this fic where I literally cried. The fluff and the angst, my goodness... thank you for gracing us with this story.
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 6/12
This fic is in my phone to read offline... And who knows how many times I've read it... Thank you, thank you, thank you for this wonderful story...
Mirage chapter 24 . 6/5
i really like this Story, Pairing and idea of the Story and how it slowly did build up and with ome love and Drama and funny things, hope you write many more Storys like this
Mirage chapter 11 . 6/4
that is so true that Jim and spock Need a good wack over the head but i think spock more so than jim...after ch11...this Kids...sad that sarek or there mother did not see this they would know what happened and what do do to now bring this two together ...not forcing the women..
AngelesPG chapter 24 . 4/4
Fue hermosa esta historia e inocente ahora espero q este par aprenda a comunicarse ya que por esovhan sufrido en este drama gracias me encanto
urmeli2007 chapter 24 . 3/13
The best i have ever read!
Wonderfull
Great!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Just fyi Vulcan's have higher body temperatures. So when you say "Spock pulled the much warmer body against his own cold one," it's not correct. If a Vulcan were to be below human temperatures or more with no outside forces at work they would basically be either sick or dying.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
Que lindo! Me enamoro la historia. Llore, me frustre , me despere. Y ame el final, mierda, incluso ame el suicidio dramatico de Jim. Ame la idea de Spock como el principe verde de James. Era perfecto. La damisela Jim en Apuros. Era dulce y bello, angustiante y confuso. Era bello. Gracias por publicar, y porque ambos se amaron. Aunque casi deteste a Sarek, ese mal vulcamo me desespero. Pero todo esta bien ahora. Eso es un alivio~ tambiƩn me sorprenden lo creativos que fueron lps paisajes mentales y todo lo que conllevaba telepatia tactil. Esta muy bien pensado y realmente me ha hechor eflexionar mucho y comparar mi mente a esto, y me di cuenta a muy mi pesar que estaba en cierto punto como la desolada y herida mente de Jim. Cerca del colapso, asi que usted es muy astuto. Realmente ha pensado en el asunto de la mente y su estado.
xxsherlockedxx98 chapter 24 . 12/9/2016
loved every part! oh the feels. best spirk story I've read!
TheCauldron chapter 24 . 11/23/2016
This story gave me chills! It was so completely engaging that I was literally getting goosebumps and tears! Bravo!
ShayLove chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
So it's been years since I've read this story and for some unexplainable reason I'm right back here falling head over heels in love with your rendition of the boys. Everything about this story dazzled me as a teenager and now that I'm older I can't help but feel stupidly nostalgic and ridiculously happy that this story is still around, I get so sentimental ugh. Anyway I wanted to drop in and leave this review to say hi and thank you again for gifting us with such a beautiful story. I have a feeling I'll be dragging myself back here again and again for many more years to come!

Ps: Ever considered joining ao3?
Katsy17 chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
amazing story
uzumaki misaki chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
Excellent story, well done!
Cat7herinE chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
Damn...I cried, I cried so much! THE EMOTIONS! Thank you so much, it's a master piece and I am so, so grateful, that I could read it. Honestly, this is my new favourite fanfic. Again, thank you. :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 24 . 9/13/2016