Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
OMG, I have never laughed so hard. Everyone's in bed & I'm laughing like an idiot out here by myself. Well, except for the dog. He thinks I've lost my mind. This was hilarious. I loved the no changies no take backs. I loved Booth's reason for convincing her to sing that song. But mostly I loved the B&B "moments". I enjoyed this tremendously. You are blessed at writing humor as well. Amazing...once again:)
BonesGirl447 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Oh my gosh so amazing and funny! Best truth or dare video ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL THE FANFICTIONS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
hahahaha this was great!
swanscridhe chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
warning: DO NOT read while drinking a beverage. Or eating for that matter. LMAO xD
Thre3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great Story! It's so original. Good Job.
CrimeCrazy4519 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
wow i really enjoyed this story! i liked seeing the side we don't really get to see. great plot behind the story and great truth and dares!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
loved it!
lucawindmover chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was fantastic. You pegged everyone. I really liked reading something from Jack's POV. You managed to capture his voice perfectly. I could almost hear TJ's voice narrating, lol. When I was picking a story to read, the "Truth or Dare" scenario almost made me skip this one because it's typically done so childishly. But this wasn't childish at all. Really well done. Good work.
Kizabeth chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Excellent story! It had me in stitches, and I would love to have seen Hodgins giving Angela a lap dance . Priceless!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
How great! How imaginative! Will check out your other stories.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
ROFLMAO! This was so funny. I loved it. :D
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
What a fun story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved how Booth changed Brennan's memory of the song, it was so sweet and showed how much he really cared about her. Was great to read another story from you.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I'm dying... I'm lying on my carpet, hitting possibly random keys, and dying of laughter. oh for the love if only fanfic could come with video!

This was sweet when it needed to be and funny the rest of the time. Dude... I loved it!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love this! Hodgins POV is really refreshing - I think my fav thing is Booth re-writing the bad memories of the Checkerbox for everyone. Lovely :)