Reviews for Dragon Ball Rewritten, Gohan's Time Warp Chaos
Dakota chapter 9 . 1/9
Hello I'm the same the Dakota that reviewed on ur Child of Mew and I love this story too and I was wondering would it be funny to have Mew in the Author comments in this story or have Gohan in the other child of mew
Slaezzior chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Wow, your story is almost like "Dragon Ball: Xenoverse", before it came out. Amazing story.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Gohan fix time!
Calm chapter 30 . 6/6/2015
WHY OH WHY!? I hope you come to this fanfictions soon! Nice job so far though, i swear im almost about to cry because this thing is on hiatus and i love DBZ!
zivlerad chapter 30 . 4/25/2015
noooooooooo, que paso que no la terminaste?, ya llevas mucho tiempo sin actualizarla, actualizala, quiero saber mas de la historia, como va quedar la relacion de gohan y goku, se alterara el tiempo de nuevo? que va a pasar, terminala, espero con ansias la actualizacion..
Gohanrocks28 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
I really love this fanfic please update soon
SuperSonicBros123 chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
this is one VERY epic fic i ever read. by the way, i notised that it was last updated on my birthday last year. i hope you can update this soon, it's really getting good.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
mary sue
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
dues ex machina
Shadow Trash chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
So when do you plan on continuing?
lilmymyshem chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
please update this story rocks
Majora-Jedi chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
Nice chapter, and a very original plot to a cliche idea. Though I have two questions.
1. Will you update this after you finish, "My Brother's a Ghost," and "Child of Mew 2?"
2. Have you ever watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? It's a really good anime that (if you haven't watched it) you should try!
Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Hi im the guest that reviewed in chapter 22. what I meant by goku and gohans cute but odd relationship is how goku feels fatherly and protective over gohan but is 1 year younger than gohan so gohan find it odd. thank you :).
blaziebla chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Aww, that's it for now? Well, I guess I should be grateful; this gives me time to write and look elsewhere for a while. Then I can come back and read through all the chapters I missed again!

I bet that fox's name is Bobby *shot* NO NO WAIT IT'S DELPHOX *shot again* Fiiiine...

Awaiting the naming of the shrew— I mean, further update!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
I really liked the chapters that focused on kid Gokus and gohans cute but kind of odd relationship can you please do more chapters like those.