Reviews for Dragon Ball Rewritten, Gohan's Time Warp Chaos
Calm chapter 30 . 6/6
WHY OH WHY!? I hope you come to this fanfictions soon! Nice job so far though, i swear im almost about to cry because this thing is on hiatus and i love DBZ!
zivlerad chapter 30 . 4/25
noooooooooo, que paso que no la terminaste?, ya llevas mucho tiempo sin actualizarla, actualizala, quiero saber mas de la historia, como va quedar la relacion de gohan y goku, se alterara el tiempo de nuevo? que va a pasar, terminala, espero con ansias la actualizacion..
Gohanrocks28 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
I really love this fanfic please update soon
SuperSonicBros123 chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
this is one VERY epic fic i ever read. by the way, i notised that it was last updated on my birthday last year. i hope you can update this soon, it's really getting good.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
mary sue
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
dues ex machina
lightshadow101 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
So when do you plan on continuing?
lilmymyshem chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
please update this story rocks
Majora-Jedi chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
Nice chapter, and a very original plot to a cliche idea. Though I have two questions.
1. Will you update this after you finish, "My Brother's a Ghost," and "Child of Mew 2?"
2. Have you ever watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? It's a really good anime that (if you haven't watched it) you should try!
Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Hi im the guest that reviewed in chapter 22. what I meant by goku and gohans cute but odd relationship is how goku feels fatherly and protective over gohan but is 1 year younger than gohan so gohan find it odd. thank you :).
blaziebla chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Aww, that's it for now? Well, I guess I should be grateful; this gives me time to write and look elsewhere for a while. Then I can come back and read through all the chapters I missed again!

I bet that fox's name is Bobby *shot* NO NO WAIT IT'S DELPHOX *shot again* Fiiiine...

Awaiting the naming of the shrew— I mean, further update!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
I really liked the chapters that focused on kid Gokus and gohans cute but kind of odd relationship can you please do more chapters like those.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
I love this story but I wish goku remembered who gohan really was
blaziebla chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
Oh, let me guess: Kit and her clan were attacked by a future Gohan fused with a future Kit (more or less), who went back to the past to use their prophesied power to destroy the clan, spurring Kit to go find Gohan like she did in the future Gohan and Kit's timeline so they could save the world with their prophesied power and then destroy Kit's clan all over again. ... Wow, that was a mouthful. But did my guess make sense?

*reads on*
blaziebla chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
KIT IS SECRETLY ATHENA CYKES *shot* ... what, I can't make Phoenix Wright references? If you haven't played Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies (which you totally should! The M rating is for blood, though there's one pretty blatant innuendo in there), the tidbit about the difference in Kit's personality from past to present reminded me of Athena Cykes, one of the new characters in the franchise.

And that Final Crystal Kamehameha has a very nice acronym.

Aw, don't tell us it's foreshadowing! It ruins the surprise ;)

*moves on to next chapter*