Reviews for I'll Remember
Atlantica227 chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Not exactly what I expected, kinda short and a little sloppy-ish, but a cute story nonetheless and worth the read. u
b2 chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
That was sooooooooo adorable! I loved every minute of it! N Hetalia is awesome! PRUCAN! LOL please write another story!
KuzaKat chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
ohhhh I really like this! it's pretty damn good, but I have to say the constant "Matthews pov/ gilberts pov" got reaaaally annoying because it was all pretty much written in third person anyway heheh, so other than that, I like it! :D
Wheresyourmoose3299 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
This was soooo cute!
The-Halloween-Queen chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Omfg! So priceless! I would hold back. I'd be laughing my ass off!
POTATO PANCAKES chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Please write a sequil or somtin to dis storeh!
BondevikChick chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
I loved.

Also, since you asked, my hair was blue.
juliete17 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
hetalia is WAY AWESOMER THAN bleach
i-luv-mustaches chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
This is an adorable story! I love it. :)
Silver chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Hetalia kicks Bleach butt ANYday! And also D'awwwww! Good story! A few spelling errors yes and it's probably going a BIT too fast, but hey who can resist when they are in love?

CanadaXPrussia is my latest OTP for Hetalia, it's just so... *fangirls*

I'm glad Canada is finally getting the love he deserves! Keep up the good work ya hear?
LostMyFlamingSword chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
HETALIA!
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
hey uhm... this- this is for uhm Mattie:
uhm, how come you dont like to show people that you arent all that wimpy especially with your ass of a brother?

and this is for Gilly:
im not being mean to Mattie cuz im cnadian too and i think hes adorable even though im really young for him, -blushes- what do you like about Canada?
shoujo-goddess chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
AHAHAHAHA! I JUST LOVE HOW CASUAL THAT SEX SCENE FROM LAST CHAPTER WAS! IT WAS LIKE, 'YEAH, SO I'M GIVING YOU HAND, THEN YOU'LL GIVE ME A BJ.' FOR SOME REASON IT AMUSED ME :3
Athesia chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Hetalia is the best. You are really good at writing so keep it up
Kitsugun4 chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
Yesssss! Sexy prucan! $—$ sooooo happy.