Reviews for Rapture
xDarkxStormx chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
VERY interesting thought... different lore say how the different experiences are, and I always thought Atwater-Rhodes' was the most believable. I love your interpretation and the use of a very minor character to pull it off. Great job!
Krikoris chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
This was really good! I like how you picked a very minor character of the story and made something interesting out of it. His girlfriend's death sounds intruiging, I would love to hear about that. Well, once again, this kix!

Krikoris

"Insanity makes the rivers flow"
ShadowBlaze chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
wow...that's all i can say, just wow. u have talent...consider writing more Shattered Mirror fics, or maybe from another AAR story...it'd be an awesome addition to the world of AAR fan fiction...
Lust for Aubrey chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Wow! Great! I loved it, you're very good at this!
Lainamalthea chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
this was FANTASTIC! i REALLY loved it :)
Ninsetta Tristel Sundar chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Very cool.I like how you took such a very minor character and made it into something. Wery well written too.
Dawn Nyght chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Very nice! You show great talent! Hm...this story kinda makes me wanna get bit...by a guy vamp, though. :) If you're looking for cheap entertainment, check out my work! Tata! -Grace
Rose Quartz Queen chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
I liked that..adding little touches from the story! Keep writing more...pwease?
Mikki chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
*claps* once again you deserve my standing ovation sam! I do like this story and take deep pride in knowing I was the first one to read it...thats right folks; I saw the first rough draft. I feel so honored *begins to sob before figuring out i never cry*
Aymara to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Alright that was good. And thanks for explaining exactly how it fit in... I was a bit lost...
Nene2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Hey! This is a cool one. I like it. Continue it.
Cartha chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
It was good. I really think that you should write more fanfics, you have the talent.
PennyLane1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
hmmmm,really a bit...sexual,it was good:)