Reviews for The Right Context
barbarataku chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Love all of your stuff. In reference to you having flu and tons of papers to grade, thanks for choosing to write because your fans appreciate your effort and if your students are like my sister's they could care less. Thanks for doing a great job writing and making an effort to getting a little education. Teachers are under valued.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
ooh, she told on him! Good one!
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So is he going to chase after Tony? If so, what are they going to do or talk about?
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Poor Tony, what a way to have his eyes opened. He's clearly not thinking straight, though, if he thinks Gibbs will just let him leave after that, even if he's not aware of Borin giving Gibbs a heads up *vbg*.
HidingLight chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So should be sleeping, but had to get my fix :) Glad I did! Imagination- get to work! ;)
hitsuni chapter 1 . 11/5/2011

Love this!
Jebeth chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I liked this a lot.
karlii chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I would love to see what happened next! hehehe... you could do the rest of the season behind the scenes...

I hope you feel better!
Sweetsexytony chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
YAY! Love this tag! Looking forward to reading more now that I have more time (hint, hint!). :)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You have such a fantastic sense of humour, loved it:)

And you may have no plans for a sequel and fair enough too as it's a perfect stand alone piece as it is - but if ever the plot fairy did strike you on this one I'd be thrilled to read it.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
HAhaha This was great!
lilawonder chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Adorable! I Thought the same thing in that was a total wink at us slashers!
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
First of all great story, i luv it. secondly r u going to make a sequel?
Awakemiddream chapter 1 . 10/24/2011