Reviews for True Allegiances
so yummy
domsijohn chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
yeah he has herimone
domsijohn chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
yeah go be with your dads
domsijohn chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
i so hate people like that they should just stop reading it it say slash for a reason
domsijohn chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
yummy
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
sev in sir his dad's yeah
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
so good
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I would like to point out that the actors played parts from people in a book and it didnt start as a movie...
That is all
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
God, what a bitch. I hate flames, they're so useless... I really like your story, and there was nothing vulgar in any of your previous chapters, so clearly they were a bigot. Don't worry yourself over those people, they're not worth the air they breathe.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
SparkedSnarkedFemme chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
*Raises hand* Can I just say, that you are a fairly talented FF writer? I love this story.
OceanApolloPrincess chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
dont lisen to that stuff if thy dont like it they should nont read it if they dont like it. good stoy sofar :)
Kagomegiggles chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I'm to lazy to log into my account. I deeply feel for you in regards to your authors note. I have had many people mock my story and frankly i'd delete it if not for the few who actually enjoy it. However because they are anono they wouldnt be banned. But CONGRATS on taking down the buttplug population.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Ok who ever wrote that is extremely rude don't listen to anything like that I LOVE this story so far
Keep doin what your doin :)
Liliumknight chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Good story if a little to fast paced
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »