Reviews for True Allegiances
domsijohn chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
yummy
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
sev in sir his dad's yeah
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
so good
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I would like to point out that the actors played parts from people in a book and it didnt start as a movie...
That is all
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
God, what a bitch. I hate flames, they're so useless... I really like your story, and there was nothing vulgar in any of your previous chapters, so clearly they were a bigot. Don't worry yourself over those people, they're not worth the air they breathe.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
SparkedSnarkedFemme chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
*Raises hand* Can I just say, that you are a fairly talented FF writer? I love this story.
OceanApolloPrincess chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
dont lisen to that stuff if thy dont like it they should nont read it if they dont like it. good stoy sofar :)
Kagomegiggles chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I'm to lazy to log into my account. I deeply feel for you in regards to your authors note. I have had many people mock my story and frankly i'd delete it if not for the few who actually enjoy it. However because they are anono they wouldnt be banned. But CONGRATS on taking down the buttplug population.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Ok who ever wrote that is extremely rude don't listen to anything like that I LOVE this story so far
Keep doin what your doin :)
Liliumknight chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Good story if a little to fast paced
ariannagirl chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I think that person who wrote that e-mail is cray cray. Just b/c they dont like it doesn't mean others have to. I love this story! Keep up the excellent work!
Yaoifan-gurl-forever chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I can not believe them. They apparently do not know the meaning of rated m, Slash and/or m/m. A lot of people are stupid if they think they can get away with something like that. I have gotten my first flamer already, and i have thought of many things to say back to the person who either has an account and is to lazy, or ashamed to get on it or someone that doesn't have one and is too lazy to make one, or just wanta to get away with it. Don't let them bring you down, when you get a flamer, do your best to think up things to say back to them about what they said. I am going to put my response in my next chapter to the flamer. :p Good luck!
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
This is a really good story. I they didnt want slash they should not have read it its there own problem.
ravenoftime chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Here is my opinion... That person was a bit**. I must say, I gave a flame once, but that was more me being disgusted on how the person wrote. They were writing in text talk. The plot that person had was good, but you just don't write in text talk... Look at me, I'm ranting again.
Jessica Patrice Carter chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Oh contrare mythical typing person who thinks their opinion matters. I happen to enjoy reading about two men fucking them selves... :)
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »