Reviews for True Allegiances
Hyland19 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
so far love the chapters...cant wait to finish the story and the sequal to it...u r a great author..
VampireLover03 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I really like the plot of your story. I just feel like everything
is moving so fast. Like there's not enough detail to it.
Not trying to put down your story. Cause I liked it. Just thought id give my opinion!
JulianneL chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Wow. I like this story. Whoever wrote this horrendously unbelievable. It clearly says M/M in the summary, so if that guy has something against slash, he didn't have to read it. Plus, there are lots of people who enjoy slash; the logic is the same basically, if people love buying romance novels full of straight sex, why wouldn't people want to read about slash? This person is seriously messed up. Anyway, just want to let you know that I love your story.
Beth5572 chapter 21 . 7/6/2012

Terri
Future Forensic chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
you said harry was 7th year right? so 17?
The Liesmith chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
It saddens me that some people are so narrow-minded that they have nothing better to do than flame a good author (or authoress) and throw their prejudice into other people's lives.

And now a message for the flamer who may or may not read this:

If this person ever reads this, I want them to remember how many people commit suicide because of comments like that. How would you feel if your post had been the last straw? If I can't cure your prejudice, then please keep your damn thoughts to yourself.

Yours in Unity,

The Liesmith
blackdragonsghost chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Oh my God, some people are soooo RUDE! I can't believe anyone would say that! I write slash myself, for the Coldfire Trilogy fandom: I can't imagine the kind of person that would actually say those things. I quite like your story, and I think that the entire point of fanfiction is to be able to see the characters you like in different situations than those of the books - after all, if you weren't changing anything, you might as well abandon fanfiction and just go read the books again! Some people are just full of hate, though. Don't let that idiot discourage you: keep up the good work!

Also - love the idea of Sirius and Snape! Kind of wack, but very cool!
cerasylvania chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
I very much enjoyed your story and appreciate that a doctor was able to help you feel better. because without you I would be a very bored person. hope to read many more stories from you and all the health in the world. blessed be.
Crayzeegal chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Hon, I think the person who left that review needs to get a life...and a dictionary, if that's how they spelled it!
TheReapersDaughter chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
OMFG! i'm so glade that person got banned. no one should get a review like that. :(

great story btw :)
shadowblade285 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
man after reading that PM i was shocked at the way some people act its freakin FANfiction you can write what you whant if people cant respect that than they shouldnt read the stories
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Hi, I really like your story and I just wanted to say that no one deserves to receive a reveiw like the one that person sent you. Really it's pick what you read, not trash others stories. :)
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
they so hADNT READ OTHER SLASH STORIES
VOL123 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE WROTE DAT TO U IM GLAD SHE IS BANDED SOME PPL HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PPL.
MsRomRaz1 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
The person shouldn't have written it...

And I SUPPORT YOU JESSARIE! :)
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »