Reviews for True Allegiances
Liliumknight chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Good story if a little to fast paced
ariannagirl chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I think that person who wrote that e-mail is cray cray. Just b/c they dont like it doesn't mean others have to. I love this story! Keep up the excellent work!
Yaoifan-gurl-forever chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I can not believe them. They apparently do not know the meaning of rated m, Slash and/or m/m. A lot of people are stupid if they think they can get away with something like that. I have gotten my first flamer already, and i have thought of many things to say back to the person who either has an account and is to lazy, or ashamed to get on it or someone that doesn't have one and is too lazy to make one, or just wanta to get away with it. Don't let them bring you down, when you get a flamer, do your best to think up things to say back to them about what they said. I am going to put my response in my next chapter to the flamer. :p Good luck!
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
This is a really good story. I they didnt want slash they should not have read it its there own problem.
ravenoftime chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Here is my opinion... That person was a bit**. I must say, I gave a flame once, but that was more me being disgusted on how the person wrote. They were writing in text talk. The plot that person had was good, but you just don't write in text talk... Look at me, I'm ranting again.
Lileth Nightengale chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Oh contrare mythical typing person who thinks their opinion matters. I happen to enjoy reading about two men fucking them selves... :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Wow. Bigoted much? I mean, they have no right to say that to you when it's clearly rated M. I wonder if they had posted that PM to everyone else who's written slash. I'm glad that you were able to get them banned. I just hope they don't try a different account. After all, you probably warned your readers that they were going to be reading that kind of stuff. People like that make me sick.
And Iam chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
This has been an amasing story. Thanks for the hard work!
Rose chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Sheesh, somebody doth protest too much. I am sure God loves happy people in any way or form they come.
Thanks for your stories, especially the sex ;-)
We readers are not all 15 year old virgins.
deno chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
who asked this person to rwad it
these are gay peole in denial
Catherine chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I think whoever wrote that message is full of bull! i quite like your story! Well done!
Hyland19 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
so far love the chapters...cant wait to finish the story and the sequal to it...u r a great author..
VampireLover03 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I really like the plot of your story. I just feel like everything
is moving so fast. Like there's not enough detail to it.
Not trying to put down your story. Cause I liked it. Just thought id give my opinion!
JulianneL chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Wow. I like this story. Whoever wrote this horrendously unbelievable. It clearly says M/M in the summary, so if that guy has something against slash, he didn't have to read it. Plus, there are lots of people who enjoy slash; the logic is the same basically, if people love buying romance novels full of straight sex, why wouldn't people want to read about slash? This person is seriously messed up. Anyway, just want to let you know that I love your story.
Beth5572 chapter 21 . 7/6/2012