Reviews for True Allegiances
hyper active pixie chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Some people are ridiculous. Are they not warned by the pairings of your stories? I didn't really search, but they all seem to have m/m pairings if you just look at the characters... don't like, don't read, isn't that a general rule?

Let it roll off your back, people like that aren't civil enough to articulate themselves in a way that makes sense and love being bold online because they don't have to face their actions.

Watching for your next update of this story

Chalithra chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Idiot... if you go into the romance section of ALMOST ANY ff you will find slash of either kind. If it's not your cup of tea then don't read it. It is your problem not the authors... gleh I hate prejudiced people. Personally I like this story & want it to continue.
HarliquinBunny chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
i think ur story is brilliant so far, my updates for my stories are practically non existant as i like to write it all out on paper first so i can edit during the type up.

obviously the person hasn't quite got the point of fanfiction being wat we want to write about and isnt actually anything to do with the real thing except maybe the barest of bases to start with...

anyway keep updating and i eagerly await the next chapter :)
Pierre Xavier ArmadaShipper chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
CURSE WHO EVER IT WAS!But I hope that you will update some time but not soon I really like this story.
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
great chap
gaara12223 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
firstly, i really liked the basic storyline. secondly, if harry and tom/voldemort are in love or even fall in love what would his parents say? keep this story long and good I am totally loving it
bluetoads chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I do love stories where Siri is Harry's father so am looking forward to seeing what you do with the story. I like your veil idea. I do think Harry and Sev's relationship happened to fast-the same day Harry finds the birth certificate he and Sev are hugging and crying on each other. Sev didn't even test him nor did Harry ask how Dumbles got a hold of him, what they thought happened to their baby etc. Harry and Sev had hated each other for years with bad blood on both sides and then poof, it's all gone. Just think it moved to fast. But that's why it's called fiction.
Live to anger the World chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Some people can be so idiotic. Isn't the definition of FANfiction a story written by fans of an existing work? Fans indicating no ownership. I'm glad you just posted an authors note instead of stopping writing. I really like your stories!
Pierre Xavier ArmadaShipper chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I love it we need moooooooooore.
Live to anger the World chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I can't wait to see how this works out!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Really good! Update soon!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Great start to the story.

Will Harry be able to cope with all the changes in his life? And how will Severus and Sirius keep Harry safe from Dumbledore? Just how far does Dumbledore's betrayal go? Are Harry's friends in on it?

Can't wait to see what happens next
MegaUltraGoober chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
ohmyGAWDDISS! this is really good! xD I cant wait for Harry to see Siri and Tom! :D 3
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 2 . 11/13/2011