Reviews for True Allegiances
Logan Quiller chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
WOO JESSARIE YOU ARE AWESOME I CAN NOT WAIT WOO!Now I will dance my happy dance!*does Hip Hop dance*
sexy Seren chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
update it
yngoldfogee chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
This is getting more and more interesting and I'm waiting eagerly for more.

As a side-note - I'm anonymous because I'm not a member as I don't write myself but have a great deal of admiration and respect for those that do - especially those that put their work up for criticism.
MegaUltraGoober chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
a leather weaver! i dont think ive heard of that before :D very creative, little miss author! teehee i adore this story and you should feel proud of that, for i rarely ever read a story past the first chapter if Severus turns out to be Harry's real father (or one of them) unless i like where the plot is going. it may be that good, long, interestig stories involving HP/LV-TR are few and far between and i have a feeling this will fall into those catagories! :D good job and keep it up!
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Omg... I friggin love this story! Pwease continue the plot is amazin really great writer/ author :)
bathtubs of liquor chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
I am really liking where this story is going and I think that you should just ignore (although it is hard, I'm sure) those kind of comments of which you spoke of. It's just someone trolling. Anyway, good job and I am looking forward to future chapters!
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
great chap
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
i liked to know what really happened
WolfGirl75 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
That was so cool. Can't wait for more. Update soon
WolfGirl75 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
That was so cool. Can't wait for more. Update soon
Shiinmaru-dono chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Wow, what an asshole. If people want to flame (and at least it was a PM; that as a public review would have been in terrible taste) then, at the very least, they can apply spellcheck first. Seriously, who can take a flame seriously if the spelling is terrible? Anyway, glad you ignored the idiot; I like your writing and, unlike some other authors on ffn, you have lovely grammar and spelling. As a grammarnazi, nothing pleases me more than an author who can both write well and use proper grammar while doing so. :)
darkroseofwolf chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
great work keep it up.. update as soon as you can
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I rather enjoy this story so far and can't wait for the next chapter all though the last chapter kind of confused me but other then that it is all good.
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I've enjoyed your first three chapters and am looking forward to your future updates and to finding out what Harry's true relationships are with those in his life and what he will do to them if they're false friends.

Ignore the hostile - to say the least - comment as they should not have been reading the story in the first place if they are that prejudiced against same sex pairings. I am pleased to see her account's been taken down, hopefully before she spread all that spite to other people.

I must say I was impressed with your attitude in not resorting to spiteto ful comments yourself, I don't know how difficult it was for you restrain yourself but I'm glad you won't let it stop you writing for other people.

Keep up the great work.
darkroseofwolf chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
i think you should keep up the good work you are doing,I'm sorry there is people out there like that. I like your story so far and if you like your story that all that matter...
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »