Reviews for True Allegiances
Shiinmaru-dono chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Wow, what an asshole. If people want to flame (and at least it was a PM; that as a public review would have been in terrible taste) then, at the very least, they can apply spellcheck first. Seriously, who can take a flame seriously if the spelling is terrible? Anyway, glad you ignored the idiot; I like your writing and, unlike some other authors on ffn, you have lovely grammar and spelling. As a grammarnazi, nothing pleases me more than an author who can both write well and use proper grammar while doing so. :)
darkroseofwolf chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
great work keep it up.. update as soon as you can
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I rather enjoy this story so far and can't wait for the next chapter all though the last chapter kind of confused me but other then that it is all good.
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I've enjoyed your first three chapters and am looking forward to your future updates and to finding out what Harry's true relationships are with those in his life and what he will do to them if they're false friends.

Ignore the hostile - to say the least - comment as they should not have been reading the story in the first place if they are that prejudiced against same sex pairings. I am pleased to see her account's been taken down, hopefully before she spread all that spite to other people.

I must say I was impressed with your attitude in not resorting to spiteto ful comments yourself, I don't know how difficult it was for you restrain yourself but I'm glad you won't let it stop you writing for other people.

Keep up the great work.
darkroseofwolf chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
i think you should keep up the good work you are doing,I'm sorry there is people out there like that. I like your story so far and if you like your story that all that matter...
hyper active pixie chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Some people are ridiculous. Are they not warned by the pairings of your stories? I didn't really search, but they all seem to have m/m pairings if you just look at the characters... don't like, don't read, isn't that a general rule?

Let it roll off your back, people like that aren't civil enough to articulate themselves in a way that makes sense and love being bold online because they don't have to face their actions.

Watching for your next update of this story

-Pix
Chalithra chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Idiot... if you go into the romance section of ALMOST ANY ff you will find slash of either kind. If it's not your cup of tea then don't read it. It is your problem not the authors... gleh I hate prejudiced people. Personally I like this story & want it to continue.
HarliquinBunny chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
i think ur story is brilliant so far, my updates for my stories are practically non existant as i like to write it all out on paper first so i can edit during the type up.

obviously the person hasn't quite got the point of fanfiction being wat we want to write about and isnt actually anything to do with the real thing except maybe the barest of bases to start with...

anyway keep updating and i eagerly await the next chapter :)
Logan Quiller chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
CURSE WHO EVER IT WAS!But I hope that you will update some time but not soon I really like this story.
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
great chap
gaara12223 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
firstly, i really liked the basic storyline. secondly, if harry and tom/voldemort are in love or even fall in love what would his parents say? keep this story long and good I am totally loving it
bluetoads chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I do love stories where Siri is Harry's father so am looking forward to seeing what you do with the story. I like your veil idea. I do think Harry and Sev's relationship happened to fast-the same day Harry finds the birth certificate he and Sev are hugging and crying on each other. Sev didn't even test him nor did Harry ask how Dumbles got a hold of him, what they thought happened to their baby etc. Harry and Sev had hated each other for years with bad blood on both sides and then poof, it's all gone. Just think it moved to fast. But that's why it's called fiction.
Live to anger the World chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Some people can be so idiotic. Isn't the definition of FANfiction a story written by fans of an existing work? Fans indicating no ownership. I'm glad you just posted an authors note instead of stopping writing. I really like your stories!
Logan Quiller chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I love it we need moooooooooore.
Live to anger the World chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I can't wait to see how this works out!
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »