Reviews for True Allegiances
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I think the Weasleys had to many children cause obviously the brains and intellect ran out by the time the last two were born.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
That seems more like a father would act. Though after the childhood Harry had with no parents around its rather ridiculous of them both to even think of berating Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Why would you put potions and quidditch in the same book lol? Took Sev long enough to propose.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
I'm not surprised Draco caught on. The last, ittle bit Hermoine and Harry have been. Inseparable and he had heard that Harry was going to to Hermoines for the holidays.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
There must be some glamouring involved since I'm pretty sure Harry doesn't quite have the usual bits of a female lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Tom has a great sense of humour. What dad laughs when he finds out his teenage son is flirting with a man older that he us lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
I'm a bit surprised at Hermoine going Dark or rather wanting to, that and how would she get info on Tom. It's not lime the headmaster would leave it laying around the library at school.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Why would he do that...he says that Voldemort is insane..sorry don't think it's tbe dark lord that is insane think it's the old goat.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
LOL love the spelling. If they didn't lime the subject why read it. It's not like it's a required school subject. Though judging by the grammar and spelling they should go back to school or stop bypassing the parental controls on mommy and daddy's computer lol.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
LOL I don't know if Sev is mushy but it is a bit weird that he just gave in to Harry with no snark, sarcasm or qualms.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
wtf? dude, why do people have to think with their butts?
harry sirius potter-snape chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Do not lisson to that person they are just an ass hole
Mayan.Goddess chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
don't worry about such hate mail. I mean, what did this person read the story if she doesn't like slash? am the story is labeled as such, and rated M. continue writing and don't let this tipe of horrible people get to you. :) ;)
Reffne chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
That bitch dosen't Know what she are Talking about :D
I mean, does she know how many people that are reading/ watching /writing about gay people? it's thousands of us!
And we like "shity" stories like this one!
And when she say we put the actor in shame, that's not true. In fact the character of the Books (in this situation, Harry And Tom) come before the role in the movie. And who says that Daniel Radcliffe and Ralph Fiennes is reading these great fantasy stories and feel sorry for themselves? "Oh no! They used us in Their fantasy stories again! I cant live anymore Whit this shame!"
Ya thats right... But in fact!
But in fact, when they agreed to play the movies so did they agreed to lend their faces to the movie world!
Now we borrow their faces to create our own stories to the characters that the wonderful JK Rowling created for the people wo get to enjoy her story!

No One are to be put ate shame!

Thanks for me and goodluck in the future Ms Jessarie.
Loves and hugs!
AsheronAddiction chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I... Wow. That bitch be crazy.
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »