Reviews for True Allegiances
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
LOL that's no fair there should have at least been a squabble there is no way the community would drop Dumbledick that fast .
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
How would they be able to keep track of Ryder since technically there was no Ryder , they would have had to have had a leak for the name let alone identity of the consort. Since only the death eaters ever saw her.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Of course the dragon tamer is going after the dragon hehe.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
LOL they could have at least waited till after the ceremony.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
LOL the little fire ant truth spell should alert at least Arthur to the kids lying about things. Nothing short of vaults of money would even make a dent in Mollys thinking.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I think the Weasleys had to many children cause obviously the brains and intellect ran out by the time the last two were born.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
That seems more like a father would act. Though after the childhood Harry had with no parents around its rather ridiculous of them both to even think of berating Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Why would you put potions and quidditch in the same book lol? Took Sev long enough to propose.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
I'm not surprised Draco caught on. The last, ittle bit Hermoine and Harry have been. Inseparable and he had heard that Harry was going to to Hermoines for the holidays.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
There must be some glamouring involved since I'm pretty sure Harry doesn't quite have the usual bits of a female lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Tom has a great sense of humour. What dad laughs when he finds out his teenage son is flirting with a man older that he us lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
I'm a bit surprised at Hermoine going Dark or rather wanting to, that and how would she get info on Tom. It's not lime the headmaster would leave it laying around the library at school.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Why would he do that...he says that Voldemort is insane..sorry don't think it's tbe dark lord that is insane think it's the old goat.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
LOL love the spelling. If they didn't lime the subject why read it. It's not like it's a required school subject. Though judging by the grammar and spelling they should go back to school or stop bypassing the parental controls on mommy and daddy's computer lol.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
LOL I don't know if Sev is mushy but it is a bit weird that he just gave in to Harry with no snark, sarcasm or qualms.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »