Reviews for Repressed needs
szolnok09 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
very good story, Lucius and his hair 3
But it was a little odd, reading a penetration without any preparation and/or lubrication. I know it's hard writing and pay attetion to every little detail, I have problams with it too, but it will make your fic more relaistic. Try it next time, cause I hope there's a next time for a LMSS
INTP-INFP chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
The ending was completely perfect!
Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I loved it. It was awesome. Severus and Lucius are so hot together:D Even their names sound so sophisticated and sexy. Only problem is the spelling:/ But it's just a minor problem don't worry. Overall great story:3
Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Deliciously-Devient chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I won't begrudge you your mistakes, as English is the hardest language to learn. your grammar wasn't that bad; rather, the most mistakes were in the wording. My best advice to you would to read more by professional authors so you get a better feel for the language and it's subtle nuances. I would suggest rereading the series, as well as Artemis Fowl, Poison and whatever else you can get your hands on.
KnightKat chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
for someone who doesn't speak english as a first language, you write in it very well. i never imagined severus or lucius being horse back riders, but it was a good idea. i'll check out your other story.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I liked it, good job :)
Rezo chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That was really excellent ! Please write more LM/SS !
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Lol at the ending there! Narcissa was so clueless. Thanks so much for the story! :)