Reviews for The Bone Eater
redjuarez chapter 7 . 6/20
praying for an update one day, love this story
Chibiabyss chapter 7 . 6/15
this is amazing please update soon
Anon chapter 7 . 6/7
y'all mind i v wit h al l ll my h also this story. even though it's like not been updated in 3 years I still come back to it and re-read it. I just love it so much!
Kitty-ryn chapter 7 . 4/30
This was such a good story! I would have love to read where you would have gone with this tale!
NothereNorthere chapter 7 . 3/6
hope you dont forget this
Parodia the Silent chapter 7 . 2/8
I always have such fun reading your work; I came this today and I was excited. I love what you did here and the only downside is that I've finished what's here.
freedomwings26 chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
I've read Kill Your Heroes and I'm following it. And then on my search for new stories, I stumbled upon this one. It's a shame it wasn't finished, but I definitely enjoyed reading what I have.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
This is an absolutely fantastic take on the story and the well. Actually just a very unique and awesome direction altogether. I love it. Always giving you a slow clap after I finish reading whatever you post and sit back to process it all. You have a wonderful way with words and I never tire of reading your stories. I only wish I could one day weave detailed plots together like you do. Though you may not be coming back to this one, I sure hope you do. But I'm also thoroughly caught up in KYH, so putting your efforts into that right now is totally cool with me!
Saphira113 chapter 7 . 5/12/2017
This story is so terribly interesting, it's a real pity that you haven't continued it.

This new Kagome is so interesting, and the glimpse you gave at the beginning of this chapter of a larger plot was very intriguing.
Serendipithy chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
You write about such an interesting concept that, while done before often enough, approaches the concept in an entirely new perspective (in my opinion at least.) It's so much more realistic in how Kagome has to deal and fend with her new instincts and body, yet you still weave elements of standard time travel into the story. I know it's been years since you updated/edited these chapters, but I hope some time in the near (or far!) future, once you've finished juggling through all of your other amazing stories, you'll come back to this one and update! :)
smileintothechaos chapter 7 . 4/1/2017
I'm so intrigued as to how Raika fits into the plot and cannot wait for them to meet up with Kagome or even the far away influences that will affect the 'pack' from afar! I love the interactions between Kagome and Temujin as well and how he antagonizes Inu Yasha lol. Love the story and look forward to reading it's progress!
whatsherwhat chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
Wow! I'm so in love with this story, of how you turned the time-traveling aspect into something totally new (the beginning of this chapter threw me such a loop in the best way), of how Kagome is youkai, but more than the usual kind, and somehow more Kagome than ever. I'm very impressed by how you've changed the dynamics of pack so it's more nuanced, and I love Temujin's character. Plus, the Kagome and Sesshoumaru interactions A. Overall, fabulous storytelling! I'm excited to read more and I hope you're able to find time between real life and your other fics to continue writing this one!
Naomipy chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Please update this fic.!
TekoloKuautli chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
I loved this story! It's not easy to make a time-travel plot like this. The tiger rocks by the way XD And Inuyasha is stupid as always, anyone would be suspicious of the newly revived corpse and the sudden death of her reincarnation... I like Sesshomaru's musings too, not enough of those haha
Poor Kagome though, she's been slipping all over the ages with no end in sight? Now that's torture. I hope her son can change her fate a little. I hope you update when you can, it's an amazing plot with growing characters and plot twists, I really enjoyed it!
Gal chapter 7 . 7/12/2016