Reviews for The Hardest Goodbye
Sand-wolf579 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Oh my gosh, look, you almost made me cry, my eyes are wet and everything. Spike is so amazing, of course he'd remember everything, like he'd ever forget Twilight, although I am having a hard time imagining a grown up Spike, I'm used to him being a baby dragon.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Most touching story I ever read
Ryoko-nee chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I don't get what's going on with me but I cried in parts 2 and 3. Like... streams. Good job all the way throughout; still saying that you did a -really- good job at keeping everyone in-character. Awesome!
Ryoko-nee chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Uwa, for being a newly-converted Brony, you sure know how to write in character (at least it's believable to see Twilight go off the wall the way she did). gj!
GreyHeartBrony chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
absolutely fucking loved it _
KittenKat50239 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I did very well for this! You made me cry 5 times while I was reading this. And this was the first time I saw it. I love the ending. I was hoping that he would come back.
-From your fellow pegisister, KittenSpark.
P.S - KittenSpark is my pony name. If you go on , you will find me.
GT chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Even after reading this multiple times,this never gets old.
juter4397 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Excellent. Not a Legend, but still good.
HoldTheTruthForever chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I liked it, very emotional. Though, my only gripe is you saying the character's names after the sentence they say. It get's kinda confusing sometimes.
greenbloodwolf chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I'm one of the toughest people I know. Couldn't help balling like a little filly.

wonderful just wonderful

you are truly a great author.

please keep writing

-faithfull reader

GBW
Martin chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
This is one of the best fictions i have ever read. I cryed my heart out and im still doing it at this moment. The author of this fanfic should really write more and maybe consider a carrer in writing.

10/10 Could not have been written better.
EpicSmiley12 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Loved it. Without question.

Both sad AND happy tears were shed :')
jman377355 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Great ending, I was honestly expecting a sad one.
jman377355 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
You're pretty good with the whole depressing bit.
jman377355 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I wonder what she has in mind? Good start.