Reviews for Learning the Dance
SusanMarieS chapter 6 . 11/18
Amberd68 chapter 6 . 10/26
This was such a good story! I loved seeing them in a happy, every day life in the future. You did a fantastic job!
Cruelest Sea chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Sooo good!
alternatereality42 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Ooooohhhh... Halfrek!
parisdamour chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
That was so amazing! I loved that we got to see all aspects of this: Young Buffy with Future Spike, Future Buffy with Young Spike, both reunited in their own timelines... so adorable :)
jenn008 chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Love it!
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Loved it
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
I love this and all your stories! Also I am going to try to get your book and I can't wait to read it. :)
Allie chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
The ring you described is a kind of girly version of my dads wedding ring. Crazy.
bohobo chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I love spike fitting in with them all, they could be great! I really dont like Xander anymore.
Seeing spike give up hope was pretty depressing but I love it when Buffy defends him. Also if they bring him back to life in angel he should get the goddam girl he died for. That crap in rome was ridiculous.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Perfect my dear, jut perfect and am happy that at least you made sure they stayed together...
DeadRabbit92 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You can just ignore me since i've decided to make my way through all of your stories. I love Tara in this chapter, it was a real shame she didn't get to become a regular cast member until the end.
Rath101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awesome story :D The vengence demon was Cecily, right? i had her in mind from the begining it just was never revealed.

Have A Good One!