Reviews for Learning the Dance
Love it!
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Loved it
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
I love this and all your stories! Also I am going to try to get your book and I can't wait to read it. :)
Allie chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
The ring you described is a kind of girly version of my dads wedding ring. Crazy.
bohobo chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I love spike fitting in with them all, they could be great! I really dont like Xander anymore.
Seeing spike give up hope was pretty depressing but I love it when Buffy defends him. Also if they bring him back to life in angel he should get the goddam girl he died for. That crap in rome was ridiculous.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Perfect my dear, jut perfect and am happy that at least you made sure they stayed together...
DeadRabbit92 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You can just ignore me since i've decided to make my way through all of your stories. I love Tara in this chapter, it was a real shame she didn't get to become a regular cast member until the end.
Rath101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awesome story :D The vengence demon was Cecily, right? i had her in mind from the begining it just was never revealed.

Have A Good One!

XoXoXoXoXoXoXo
Vivi H88 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Wow awesome story :)
Blade Redwind chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Gotta say, of allllll your fics I've read this one is the best. Even better than the one where Buffy dispersed and they brought in the other Buffy from a future dimension till they brought the other back.. and switched the Spikes. Loved this one. It didn't have Angel getting all pouncey. And it Xander wasn't anymore of a dick than I would have expected him to be. It all felt utterly right. It wasn't even repetitive like some of the wording in your other fics. I LOVED this one. Gonna be one of my faves. Brilliant work. Awesome.
Anne Tiffany chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Wow... that's all I can say! It was perfection! I love you're writing, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! 3
Inazea chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
I love how they're always happy in the end. Usually I'm not much for the happy, fluffy-puffy stuff, but this really brings out the softie and romantic in me.

Hey, maybe if I keep finding great stories like yours I'll get that emphasizing thing down properly ... it's rather disturbing to be the only girl not crying at something that moving ...
Jbasuka chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Love your story, one of my favorites! :)

Thanks for posting!
remuslives chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
*sigh* lovely. perfect ending. another great fic!
remuslives chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
i'm ba-ack

awe, poor spike, getting buffy back so suddenly.

i think xander doesn't like spike because he stills holds that candle for buffy and it irks him that she'd take spike over him.

"I'm tired of having my nose broken whenever you're in a bad mood." lol

"Ah, there's my Slayer. Wondered where you'd got to." ha!

yah! great ending to that chapter
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »