Reviews for The Night of the Lethal Invitation
Deana chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Amazing story!
Aurelia30 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
As always, I loved it. You certainly do have a knack for writing two of my favorite characters!
Diddlepie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I always loved Dr Loveless as a vilian and I'm so pleased to see you used him in your story. It absolutely reads like a WWW script. Thanks for a fun read.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Sorry it's taken me so long to read this very exciting and amazingly twisted tale, involving a trecherous plot woven by that mad little genius Dr. Loveless. Tricking both Artie and Jim in very clever ways and nearly getting them killed in the process, while trying to steal a deadly formula. Exciting and very well put together I must say this story had me in pins and needles all the way thu, wondering what would happen, even to the end with the poison pen,(pardon the pun) letter with the gasious contense. What a way to end the story, great job from start to finish! Till next time.
picabone99 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
amazing story. you really have a great feel for the www characters. i've enjoyed all of your stories.
penstroker chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
A great story to end the weekend with. I was on pins and needles the whole time. Always a treat to read one of your "labors of love".
Bumblebee'sGuardian chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Amazing as always and well worth any wait. I must say you certainly keep the spirit of the Wild Wild West alive in present times. I can't wait for the next one.

-Bumblebee'sGuardian