Reviews for Only Half
foxfairie chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
interesting. good take on character personalities. liked it. :)
independentEntity chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
MOAR! THIS CAN BE CONTINUED AS A SAGA!
Cherrysugarstars chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is really awesome! I'm bipolar and have multiple personality disorder and ths explained it so well! It almost seemed as if you actually knew what it was like!
Peanutbutter chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is the most adorable fan fic I ever read! :D
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
oh my gog I think I'm in love with you... that's how amazing this is... you got me to not only ship SolluxxGamzee but to make it my 4th OTP which its really hard to get a new ship into my top 5 TIPs but you managed because you are that amazing! Kudos to you, kind sir and or ma' am!
Garrett chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I fucking hate you! It was soo Good why the fuck did you stop?!
Umbreon'sHat chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
this is so motherfuckin cute dude. love how you wrote the hole mix of comedy and angst. Greatest motherfuckin way of writin thumbs up from me. I absolutely this story
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wtf? This is so hilarious. And retardedly awesome.
Selena Estella chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aw, I liked it! It was somewhat 'bipolar' as you put it (or should that be 'tripolar'? XD) but I think that it worked well with the theme and style. Good job!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Why this hasn't got more reviews is beyond me. I loved it, and it was an interesting way of exploring both Sollux and Gamzee's feelings after the whole Sober thing and Sollux's newfound disability, and I think it was done very nicely and kept remarkably in character, which was wonderful. I do feel bad for Gamzee, despite what he's done, and it makes sense the other trolls would react to it in the way they do in this fic too. (I do miss Sollux's lisping. XD)

~Amulet

ps: I'm willing to admit being completely jealous of Sollux being on Gamzee's lap, however haphazardly. X3
SmoothieCat chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I just luv it, plus Gamzee/Sollux is my OTP! I'm so happy, really, cause this is so hard to find fanfics about those 2 thanks