Reviews for Why Is The Rum Always Gone?
mewmew chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
-nosebleed- Such a well written lemon I'll definitely be checking out more of your work :)
samanthatm chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
i really like this story.
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hott and spicy lemonade ;D
Rain E. Lee chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Kawaiii~~~~ X3

Wait, that's the wrong to say in a situation Ara is in...o-o

Anyways, I FINALLY THOUGHT OF A CHARACTER :D

Your Name: Allegra Fang

His/Her name: Basil Hawkins

Your gender: Female

Preferred genre/sex (if you don't want sex just say so. I can do cutesy ones.): Lemon, with...humor? XD

What universe/place (i.e. theirs, present, past, future, the year 1492 on Christopher Columbus's ship...): Present

Personality: Allegra is a lively and immature young woman (her name means lively), but she is also a deep thinker. Often times she wonders if she is commiting crimes by going with (in a teasing tone) a straw doll, but she does love Hawkins. But despite her childish-like personality, she also secretly wonders if he actually loves her back. Allegra is also a teaser and a bit flirty/seductive at times. She likes to try and make Hawkins smile, since despite his neutral expression, he always seems to make her smile. Is also quite amazed with his powers, and likes to rest in his lap.

Appearance: Allegra has shoulder-length chocolate brown hair, with straight Cleopatra-like bangs that sometimes covers her hazel eyes. Her height is 5"5 (and since I'm not sure how old Hawkins is..let's make him 29! So she is 25 years old). Allegra is also slightly curvy, and is thin. She wears a neon green headband, along with a neon green tight-fitting shirt (with a voodoo doll being stabbed on it) and white shorts. She also has green flip-flops. Allegra has sort of a childish appearance.

If you have too much on your hands, I shall be eagerly awaiting~ *hides behind bush with binoculars*
Kurono-Angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
*faints of happiness*

:) I loved it! Well, I love all ur fics :b

I wonder whut would happen if Doflamingo found out...o_o But Ara knows her heart belongs to the Shichiibukaiii~~~ x3

thankuthankuthanku sooo much :] I think i requested enuff xD Thanks u soo much! If you're ever empty on requests, I would be happy to submit :3