Reviews for Worth the Wait
Cucumber-Monger chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I can't stop giggling! I love it! This is going in my favourites!
Thanks again for you generous contribution to the world of fan fiction.

Love always,

~Cu
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Beautiful! I loved the last quote "Nah, he'd probably just chop them up and put them in a potion anyway." Brilliant! And very true to their characters. Nothing short of impressive!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I definitely like the sound.
Nina chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really loved this. It's thought-through and i like the way Harry hints at the man he loves being Snape.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Writer's block? Unacceptable! It's all in your head...get writing! In fact, here's today's harassment for more of a certain OTHER story. Need I tell you which one?

...slapping red ink around... **** I sometimes (often) wish I could slap some red ink in here! )

I like that, with the war over, Snape is trying to be more...agreeable? I never understood how he could take out his hatred of James Potter on his son, a mere child. As much as I love the character (let's face it, because of Rickman), I think his attitude is rather despicable. ( Love that you've bent him a bit. *snicker*

The Dark Mark. "And, before you ask, there is no way to remove it, either with magic or a potion." **** Someone (YOU) should write a fic about a former Death Eater (Snape, Draco, Lucius...whoever) going to a tattoo place to have his/her Mark removed (or wherever that's done, IDK). Magic and potions can't remove it, since it's "permanent," but...maybe Ridikulus Boy (Riddle, if that's not clear) failed to account for Muggle "magic." Just a thought. )

Cranky old buzzard. *giggles*

Apparently, Snape felt he was partly to blame for Harry's poor performance in the class, and wanted to make amends. **** Snape is absolutely to blame for a HUGE part of Harry's inability to learn potions, as far as I'm concerned. Normally I'd say that Harry could have made more of an effort to study (and he could have), but...he was just a child and mistreated prior to attending Hogwarts; I'm sure that, even though it was all very exciting, he was a bit intimidated by the snarking, snarling Snape, and thorough confused by the fact that the Potions Master hated him. Poor kid! So yes...Snape you ARE to blame!

Grammar issue. 'Because of Malfoy's notoriety and Harry's and Hermione's fame, they couldn't be placed in their old houses.' **** There should be an 's after Harry's name in the previous sentence (if you're an American...I'm not sure about British English on this one). Just 'Harry and Hermione's fame' will do...because fame is singular (even though it's about two people)...singular because their 'fame' was pretty much gained for what they did together (with Ron).

"Have you no patience, Potter?" **** That whole bit (the entire paragraph) is hysterical! So snippy and snarky...so SNAPE! And flowers, chopped up and in a potion. *giggles* Perfect line!

So, as much as Snarry has that ew-factor I mentioned (in the prequel), you wrote it VERY well and didn't even make me think ew. Thanks for yet another GREAT read! Write on!
halfmonster chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hi, I love Snape anyway but you just manage to make him even more lovable. Thanks.
revengerufus chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Cute with Snape laughter too.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
The first half of the chapter was setting the scene and the last half was magical :D

I loved the use of the word 'he' when both of them knew very well who 'he' meant. And I squealed when Harry said he might very well do the chasing. Go Harry! Go and woo your Severus! I daresay it won't be too difficult :D
Ghost Recon chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was awesome!
so2460done chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
THAT WAS LOVELY! :D it was perfect, the characterization, the interaction, I can see an entire book written around this as a prompt. :) Very interesting... ;) I enjoyed it a great deal :)
Lou chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
this was really cute. I liked this quite a lot. a sequel perhaps? Love the devious Draco, very nice.
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
i liked it! very sweet!
marksmom chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh, I liked this story! It's just perfect! Kudos!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I very much enjoyed how this went!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
oh this was adorable! I love it...any chance that we might see what happens at graduation... huh huh huh a sequel in the works perhaps!

you make snape so adorable in this... i love it...and harry's a virgin...delicious meat for the sequel!