Reviews for David Smith Begins New Life, Kate Faces Crossroads
DorothyOz chapter 10 . 1/2
Beautiful ending. I loved it. I would love to see more interactions between David and Kate, and David and Veronica. I hope you write a sequel at some point :-)
DorothyOz chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter! Loved it! I'm so glad Veronica and Smith are getting closer and had decided to continue their relationship after their vacations... and I loved to see them say they love each other.
I'm curious about the investigation, and I like the cop assigned to protect Kate.
I'm angry with Kate though, she was really mean with David. But I'm happy that he stood up to her and defended his relationship with her mother. I hope Kate can warm up to him in the future.

Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon :-)
DorothyOz chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Beautiful chapter! I absolutely LOVE David&Veronica!

Uhm... the plot in Reed&Reed is getting better with each chapter, I really can't wait to see where it goes. I'm also really curious about what Leo and Kate will discover about David, and how will Kate react to David...

Update soon!
DorothyOz chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Great chapter! Loved it! I love this story, and I can't wait to see what's next...
DorothyOz chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Loved this chapter, like always it was great to see David and Veronica...but the investigation at R&R had me intrigued too...

Keep it coming, I love this story :)
DorothyOz chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
wow! Great chapter!

Loved the interactions between David and Veronica, and you got me with the Tom Montane's story line, I wanna know more and ASAP

Keep writing, this is great :)
DorothyOz chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Hey, I'm glad to see that you're back!

I liked this chapter a lot...I'm glad you made Kate confide in Leo, but I think that he knew at least a little about David...then again, they would have wanted to be secretive just in case someone was listening in...and I'm happy she decided to end it definitively with Justin, that on and off thing they got wasn't good for anyone.

I'm curious about Veronica and David, seems a good new element.

More please :)
DorothyOz chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Just discovered this...you should continue it, is really good...and a good reason for David Smith to give his part of R&R to Kate only...I always asked myself why, he knew Teddy very well, he knew that he had two kids, if he didn't want his part he could have just have it split between both of them but he gave it all to Kate...

Good story, I liked "learning" more about this mysterious character :)