Reviews for Practice Session
romance of the cursed chapter 2 . 3/25
lol
pianogirl89 chapter 2 . 2/25
Gold, this was absolute GOLD! I played the violin throughout middle and high school so the synopsis really got my attention. I nearly fell out of my chair and rolled on the floor laughing! Amazing! Definitely going into my favorites!
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 2/12
How funny! I was laughing so louly my mom thought somrthing was wrong. Good job and thank you.X)
Ino Death chapter 2 . 2/9
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD omg im dying XDDDDDD this is too funny XDDDD
Mara911 chapter 2 . 1/13
*Slow claps*
yachiru-chan92 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Very fun!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
this is hilarious..i loved it...thank you for this wonderful fanfic...cant help but smile...
claire-1010 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Oh wow I see what you did there ;)
HusbandofGrellS chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Kkk it was so funny for the ch 2. But i think the first chapter should be more have explaination on it. I know you want to reach the main idea of the story soon, but i think it'd be better if you vut some sentences there and replace it with the better ones. Anyway it's quite nice. Good job!
Rainbowkiwii chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I havent laughed that hard in such a long time xD good job on the story
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This is hilarious! XD
Windying chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
hahahahahahaha... OMG... I can't stop laughing... what the hell...hahahahaha more please
Taira Yukiko chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
lol hahaha that hilarious love it lol!
dannyriddle15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
[f;lv.;,,xl,vlcx.l;...-breath in- -breath out- alright i'm sorry for my ...correction it...just...i couldnt stop...OHMYGOFOHMYGOD! THIS IS ONE THE MOST EPIC STORY BETWEEN JUNJO AND SEKAIICHI...GOSHHH I WASSS HOLDING THE LAUGHTING TILL THE END ,,,,,C9ULDNT STOP CRACKING UP! SOO AWESOME I READ THIS FOR A LONG AND NOW I JUST FOUND IT AGAIN,,,AND STILL I LAUGH LIKE AN IDIOT XD
hiyokocchi chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Ohmyfuckingshit brb dying of laughter