Reviews for Practice Session
Difying Gravity chapter 2 . 4/30
Nnnooooooooooooo I want to know what happens next. You can't do this to meeeee. I love how the other person thinks its normal than the other thinks it's wat they herd.
Zoeii Anime chapter 2 . 3/7
OMFG, I AM LOVIN THIS SOOOOOOOOOO FRAKING MUCH XD
KazutoSora chapter 2 . 2/5
Haha, I almost died laughing while reading this. My sister kept telling me to shut up. This was so funny.
Akikarui chapter 2 . 1/25
Asdfghjkl That was hilarious! Expect Usagi and Takano to take everything the wrong way xD
Nashiru Miharu chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAAAY! This story was too funny for me! Ahahahah THIS WAS AMAZING! The two versions match perfectly and were just perfect! It was hilaaaaaarious! x3 OMG loved it SO MUCH!
Ritsu and Misaki do innocent, training for the show and their semes having all kind of dirty thoughts! Omg ahahah xD Takano and Usagi-san sure can be creative with this issues! Better saying, not creative! Because they always think that kind of things when it comes to their ukes ahahahah
But really, I looooved your story! The way you played with both situations and made that "illusion" was just brilliant! *eyes shining*
It will go to favourites right away! ;) Great job!
Kissuuuuuus
EclipseKuran chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I almost died laughing from reading this. It reminded me of a time when I was practicing my violin and my partner was a cellist. We had a conversation similar to that and we were just joking but we didn't know our underclass men was listening. She burst though the door crying thinking that we actually were doing something.
HotYaoiCakes chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA YES! THIS IS HALARIOUS OH SHIP!
romance of the cursed chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
lol
pianogirl89 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Gold, this was absolute GOLD! I played the violin throughout middle and high school so the synopsis really got my attention. I nearly fell out of my chair and rolled on the floor laughing! Amazing! Definitely going into my favorites!
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
How funny! I was laughing so louly my mom thought somrthing was wrong. Good job and thank you.X)
Ino Death chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD omg im dying XDDDDDD this is too funny XDDDD
Mara911 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
*Slow claps*
yachiru-chan92 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Very fun!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
this is hilarious..i loved it...thank you for this wonderful fanfic...cant help but smile...
claire-1010 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Oh wow I see what you did there ;)