Reviews for Practice Session
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 7/11
I'm laughing really hard
aoichan23 chapter 2 . 7/3
OMYGASH! This is hilarious!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 5/2
HAHAHAHAHA! LOL!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow... this certainly gave the semes the wrong idea.
Lol
Im reading it at cram school and Im trying so hard to not laugh out loud
Kreahe112 chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
please update !
Jackelyn.Baker.Love.Anime chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Dag gum funny story
Difying Gravity chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Nnnooooooooooooo I want to know what happens next. You can't do this to meeeee. I love how the other person thinks its normal than the other thinks it's wat they herd.
Zoeii Anime chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
OMFG, I AM LOVIN THIS SOOOOOOOOOO FRAKING MUCH XD
KazutoSora chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Haha, I almost died laughing while reading this. My sister kept telling me to shut up. This was so funny.
Akikarui chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Asdfghjkl That was hilarious! Expect Usagi and Takano to take everything the wrong way xD
Nashiru Miharu chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAAAY! This story was too funny for me! Ahahahah THIS WAS AMAZING! The two versions match perfectly and were just perfect! It was hilaaaaaarious! x3 OMG loved it SO MUCH!
Ritsu and Misaki do innocent, training for the show and their semes having all kind of dirty thoughts! Omg ahahah xD Takano and Usagi-san sure can be creative with this issues! Better saying, not creative! Because they always think that kind of things when it comes to their ukes ahahahah
But really, I looooved your story! The way you played with both situations and made that "illusion" was just brilliant! *eyes shining*
It will go to favourites right away! ;) Great job!
Kissuuuuuus
EclipseKuran chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I almost died laughing from reading this. It reminded me of a time when I was practicing my violin and my partner was a cellist. We had a conversation similar to that and we were just joking but we didn't know our underclass men was listening. She burst though the door crying thinking that we actually were doing something.
HotYaoiCakes chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA YES! THIS IS HALARIOUS OH SHIP!