Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Shadow35 chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
Omg please write more it is so awesome
laurizzle chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
hoping to read more soon, great story!:)
alistarsmusic chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
So this Is where the bigger battle is set to begin. Hopefully the combination of all their strength will help Raven have more power so she can fight the witch leader. She's going to need all the power she can get. Something tells me the fight to come won't be as easy as it might sound visually. Hopefully they don't lose anyone in the process.
alistarsmusic chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
I wonder why Adam kept his eyes out for Raven? Is it because he cares about her in a friendly way and didn't want her to get hurt? And I'm glad they've made it through so far. Though I'm pretty sure defeating the leader won't be as easy as it was to kill of the evil witches. Can't wait to know what happens next!
alistarsmusic chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
I think the only thing that kept me wondering the most was about Raven's necklace. Why would she have it if it wasn't her's to begin with? How did she get it? or when? And how did Andrew know she was wearing it? That guy sure does have some nerve for accusing things when he's more at fault than anyone else. And I bet that witch leader is planning something big if they're not there.
avril popcorn chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
Hey I'm loving the story so far but I really want you to add more on cause I want to know what happens I'm really anoxious to know so please please please add more on soon :) x
alistarsmusic chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
So Raven finally remembers Adrian's daughter's name? But why would she forget? And thats a lovely name. It's another bird name like Raven's :) I'm also starting to think that maybe Raven is Sierra. I don't know why but thats what keeps coming to mind. Especially after she saw that Sierra is there but may be under disguise. I don't think anyone is under disguise but that they have no recollection that their this person. Like Raven. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens with the witches!
alistarsmusic chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
I think there is a lot more to everything than I originally thought. All of this is a little mind boggling. I don't really know what to think but that Raven has something more to look for or more like someone. :] I wonder what will happen next? Can't wait to find out.
Heartbreaker27 chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
omqqqq UPDATE
alistarsmusic chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
I don't know what to really think. I think the thoughts are all a jumble of a mess in my head. But I guess I'll try to clear them up here. About the song, I think there's something that Raven isn't telling Maya. And I think Raven knew there were more than one pair of ears listening to her. And I think Clara should see if Raven can translate the words to the spell. And there might be more to the song than what I think...
Heartbreaker27 chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
ok.. i soo need you to update like asap
alistarsmusic chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
Umm...I don't know what to think. I'm a little surprised that that lady had that thing in her foot without knowing. But it's good Raven knew. And I have no idea why, but I feel like Adrian and Raven might have had a thing and the girl is their daughter..? I might be wrong but I just thought I shoud put that out there.
SeleneD chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
OOOh Myyyy God!

That was so good and yay you're back. Finally! Woot woot. Confetti for everyone.

Update soon, I'm glad Raven is getting her memories back and I need to know what happens to her. Also, where are the twins? I miss my TWIIIIINS!
alistarsmusic chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Aww it's nice to know that Raven cares about the little girl. But for some reason I can't help but think that the little girl might be her kid or something. I hope I find that out. :D
Heartbreaker27 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
aww that was sweet but they kicked major butt back there... sad that the chappie was so short but cant wait til the next chappie
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »