Reviews for I Smell Apples
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Please continue!
ProfilerMyka chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
More please! I want HG back!
Kirk Baldridge chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Nicely done.

Well written, emotional, and the kind of thing I can really see Pete doing.
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love this story, it's fantastic, I just want to know where you're going with this. I'm not trying to be rude, as it's entirely your story to do what you wish with, but in the final episode of Warehouse 13 (stand) it flashed back to a moment of HG's past, where her mentor walks in on her and asks her what she smells, she says she smells apples. It's sort of the 'fudge' of Warehouse 12. I'm just concerned that if you carry this story too far, it's going to cross over into what's actually happening in the series. I may be wrong; it may have been more than a flashback, and it's definitely not over by the demeanor of Artie when he held up the pocket watch, I just thought I'd point this out. And I may be eating my words yet, we'll have to wait for the end of the series ;)
Scoobydum chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Fantastic. Myka not realizing she was in love with HG until it was too late. Pete being the great friend that he is to Myka.

This was wonderfully writtten, don't think I've read any stories that just deal with the emotional fallout of the Warehouse, et al. being destroyed.

NOW... how about a contiuation and you can do the "fix-it" part because, I have to admit, your writing is exceptional.
tigga123 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is amazing! Please do a sequel :)